Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

I went to an all boys Catholic High School....

August 23, 1999 at 10:28:42
In Reply to: Re: Accessible vs. inaccessible
posted by KEN in cr on August 22, 1999 at 22:47:16

HOWEVER, right across the street was the ALL GIRLS Catholic High School. And the only girls at that school that were inaccessible were the nuns.

When I was a junior I went out with a senior cheerleader named Joanie. God she was a doll! And not just in my mind either. You know how you think some girl you went out with in high school was cute and then years later you go look her up in the year book and find a picture of that girl you dated and she looks like a cross between Yassir Arrafat and Julia Childs?

Not Joanie! I've looked at her picture in the year book and she was hot!!

Well I was very naive when I was high school, you know what I mean. I was naive all the way through high school. The priests and brothers had me pretty well brain washed. I thought kissing on the lips was a mortal sin.

Well I took Joanie out on a date to a drive in movie. It wasn't 5 minutes into the picture and she was trying to pull my pants off and was moaning about "Come on let's get in the back seat."

I wished I had a tape recording of that night 'cause it went something like, "I'm not that kind of guy. You won't respect me tomorrow. You'll tell all the other girls what a slut I am."

The bottom line is, I maintained my virginity, despite her valient efforts to the contrary, and she became like a damn stalker. I guess it really s c r e w e d with her head that I wouldn't make it with her. I became her personal target of conquest for her entire senior year. However, I maintained my pure soul and heart and Joanie graduated perplexed and unfulfilled; at least by me.

What's all this have to do with Treasure Hunting, not a damn thing! But I haven't got any gold lately, and it sort of reminded me of high school because I didn't "get any" there either!

You guys and gals be careful out there!

Doc

upFollow Ups:

upPost a Followup

Comments:

up
Posted By: lvx-nv35-138.ix.netcom.com - 205.184.242.138 - August 23, 1999 at 10:28:42