Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

Re: Docs Place
October 30, 1999 at 16:09:11
In Reply to: Re: Docs Place
posted by TWHaz on October 30, 1999 at 13:09:43

I don't fault you at all! It's a matter that we all need to stay on top of or soon there won't be any prospecting stories to tell because there will be no where to prospect.

I'd just like to have forums set up like television channels, if you want to watch sports, you turn to ESPN, if you want to see wild animals doing wild things, your turn to the Discovery channel.

Prospecting rights and preserving them is an improtant issue and God Bless you guys that are really leading the fight, but sometimes I like to act like everything is perfect and just read about the fun people are having right now.

I've always been that way, I like to focus on one thing at a time.

One day I may want to read about finding gold, another day I may want to update myself on the latest non-sense the Federal Government is trying to cram down our throats.

So, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you're posting, we all appreciate it! But there should be a place where we can just immerse ourselves in GOLD stories, and pictures, and all the good things, while we still can.

You be careful out there and don't give up the good fight, because we are all fighting together.

Doc

upFollow Ups:

upPost a Followup

Comments:

up
Posted By: lvx-nv34-82.ix.netcom.com - 205.184.241.82 - October 30, 1999 at 16:09:11