Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

Re: Adams follow-up
January 05, 2001 at 16:00:25
In Reply to: Re: Adams follow-up
posted by Joe on January 05, 2001 at 13:11:49

Joe, I can follow along with what your saying to a point.

I can see that Adams needed a grub stake to continue searching, just like we do today. But IF he ever saw the bones of the murdered victums, I personally doubt if Adams would have said a word to anyone about the significance of the bones.

Because if Adams didn't trust the people grub staking him, then he certainly wouldn't trust them at the real site either, would he?

After all, this is the same site that allegedly caused him so much pain before. Would he welcome a reoccurrence? I doubt it. Sooner or later he would have to deal with this fear. It is completely obvious that he didn't want people to know this location and probably why people are looking in two states today for the site. Conversly it is altogether possible he was a successful con artest to boot.

A testy situation alright. I personally have had two Treasure stolen from me by the words of others when working in parterships with them. Gosh, getting stiffed sometimes is an everyday occurrence. It isn't at all an easy plan to see what to do. But it is a fact that other kept him alive for many years.

I will be happy to see your findings when you release them Joe. The best of luck in this interprise! Richard

upFollow Ups:

upPost a Followup

Comments:

up
Posted By: spider-tl041.proxy.aol.com - 152.163.207.191 - January 05, 2001 at 16:00:25

Help us maintain a quality forum... If you think this message is inappropriate for this forum, please click here...