Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

Re: LOOKING FOR "SUDDEN WEALTH"
September 05, 2001 at 11:21:13
In Reply to: LOOKING FOR
posted by FLOYD MANN on June 26, 2001 at 01:14:12

"Sudden Wealth" by Deek Gladson (aka Karl von Mueller) is the best single guide to becoming a treasure finder that was ever written. It is an extraordinary book - brief, to-the-point, penned in Karl's unique style. If I had to choose one book to keep from my treasure hunting library - this is the one.

Of course, Karl's "Treasure Hunter's Manual #6" is much longer and more detailed. It comes in a tough second place on the all-time list.

It would be a difficult task, indeed, to accurately estimate how many people became independent - let along rich - from reading and re-reading "SW." Probably more than from any other treasure hunting book - even "THM #7" which had a much wider circulation but not to the same type of people as "SW."

"Sudden Wealth" has been out of print for many years, and copies are not cheap. If you'd like some help finding a copy, please send me an e-mail - "fhollister@laborbank.com." Considering the amount of information contained in it, however, it is a bargain at almost any price!

upFollow Ups:

upPost a Followup

Comments:

up
Posted By: w146.z064002039.sjc-ca.dsl.cnc.net - 64.2.39.146 - September 05, 2001 at 11:21:13

Help us maintain a quality forum... If you think this message is inappropriate for this forum, please click here...