Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

Re: The LUE
September 05, 2001 at 12:23:34
In Reply to: Re: The LUE
posted by Richard Walburn on March 29, 2001 at 18:38:14

"The Treasure of the Valley of Secrets" has nothing to do with the LUE.

TofVS is in two parts. The first is Karl's narrative of his search. The second is a reprint of the significant portion of Walter Hurt's rare book "The Scarlet Shadow."

I knew Karl. I've read almost everything he wrote. I know what type of person he was. Anyone who bad mouths him after he's gone and unable to defend himself (1) Is a coward; and (2) Didn't know him. Period.

Karl is the father of the treasure hunting hobby so many people enjoy today. He took the business of professional treasure hunting (still going strong, and for obvious reasons you aren't going to read about that here or probably anywhere else) and brought it to the common person. Many people within the profession thought Karl told too many secrets. The fact is that there is plenty for all, because there aren't all that many people willing to put in the time and money it takes to be successful.

Any person who wants to become a treasure finder should read - in order - "Sudden Wealth," "Treasure Hunter's Manual #6," "Treasure Hunter's Manual #7," "The Master Hunter Manual," and "The Encyclopedia of Buried Treasure Hunting."

Good luck to all!

upFollow Ups:

upPost a Followup

Comments:

up
Posted By: w146.z064002039.sjc-ca.dsl.cnc.net - 64.2.39.146 - September 05, 2001 at 12:23:34

Help us maintain a quality forum... If you think this message is inappropriate for this forum, please click here...