Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

I'M ASKING FOR A LOT !!
December 14, 2001 at 21:59:32

Well, I made it from Alaska to California just fine, in my motorhome a few months ago. I stayed in Redding, CA for 3 months---then drove here to Minnesota last week ( 5 days---2,200 miles ). I'll be here for a month then head for Florida---to stay 3 months. On the way to Florida I'll stop in Missouri for a week. After Florida I'm going to New Mexico for 3 months. After that---who knows? I move every 3 months & treasure hunt at each new location. I tell you all this to inform you that I intend to actively search for the treasures I am asking your help on. Any & all help is greatly appreciated !! I thought that just one long post would be better than about ten in a row from me!?!? Here are the treasures I will be going out & looking for: In Missouri: the 2 treasure caches ( 1 silver & 1 gold )near Harrisonville. In Florida: treasures on St. George Island & Dog Island. In New Mexico:(1) Madame Barcelo's (1839?) lost coin shipment--40 miles east of Taos, (2) 17-tons of gold bars cached in N.W. New Mexico ( although I believe this one has been found! ). ALSO: any & all info on THE LUE & KGC treasures---wherever they might be ! If you know where these treasures are, please send them to me . I will gladly pay the postage ! Ha Ha !! I will gladly pay for photocopying & postage for any info you are willing to share. THANK YOU ! The flip-side of this message is that if you are researching a particular treasure & desire some help---I will try to help you. Just let me know by e-mail. You do not have to help me, or send me any info on my requests, in order for me to help you. I am happily retired (at 44 ! ) & have LOTS of time & energy. HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! Floyd Mann FRMPINK@AOL.COM

up
Follow Ups:

up
Post a Followup

< name="body" COLS=60 ROWS=15 wrap=logical>
TreasureNet reserves the right to delete any posting at any time, for any reason.
Please respect this site and its visitors!
For individual use only. No business advertisements.

If you would like to be notified by email when someone responds to your message, click here...

Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ