Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

Aww Joe,
January 07, 2002 at 11:39:50
In Reply to: Re: Well treasure sure is interesting,
posted by Joe Wolfe on January 07, 2002 at 05:00:51

Joe I guess your mad that I told you the truth about Cocos Island. Now I guess that your trying to tell me the truth, or prove something to me.

Sorry Joe, its not working.
If you read my post you will see, that Im not looking for the Beale Treasure, or the Oak Island Money Pit.

If you took 2 minutes to read, my number one, asked basically a question which didnt need an answer. It was, why are so many people claiming to have solved the beale treasure, then writing a book. If you found a treasure worth 10,20,30,100 million, why do you need to write a book? You should tell people how you did it. The truth is, they havent solved it. They just wrote a book about some re-search they did, and need money, so they wrote a book.

About Oak Island:

It might have been taken. Im not going to be sinking money into it. I was reading on some sites, about it, and one said that a company gained permission to dig, and mess around with it. The sites last update was like sept. 2000, and I wondered:
1) if they did get permission
2) if they found anything
And basically if anyone heard the like. I doubt its been found. They have done core samples, revealing it goes down a lot further and further, and it seems the treasure it still there. Might be, might not be.

And im sorry I didnt talk about some "known treasure" for you. Im sorry that your still red in the face about the Cocos Island thread.
Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the **** over it.

up
Follow Ups:

up
Post a Followup

< name="body" COLS="60" ROWS="15" wrap="soft">
TreasureNet reserves the right to delete any posting at any time, for any reason.
Please respect this site and its visitors!
For individual use only. No business advertisements.

If you'd like to be notified by email when someone responds to your message, click here...

Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ