Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ - Your Ad Here

Re: depth detection
February 28, 2002 at 13:16:15
In Reply to: depth detection
posted by AL on February 19, 2002 at 17:02:34

Well thats true no one else offers a money back guarentee based on performance. I think most people are a little unsatisified when they realize the gold coins won't jump out of the ground into their pockets. Depth is an issue for me too. Few manufacturers state depth guarentees in their brochures and I suspect it is so they don't get sued.

My old Whites 4900D with the 10 inch coil would find a coke can under the best conditions at two feet when balanced really well but Whites never guarenteed that. I found a aluminum bird band at 1 1/2 feet but it was in loose soil. I once dug a piece of barbed wire up from about 2 feet. Boy was I torked.

The pulse machines should go deeper and likely do. It would be good to read an unbaised field test report comparing the different pulse machines including the deepers. The pulse machines traditionally use more current and use up batteries faster. They've been around for a long time. I did not see on the Deeper 6 website how long the batteries last before needing a recharge. I liked the automobile lighter recharge system.

I didn't see anything on the Deepers site to scare me off. It seemed safe to buy one but it would be good to test one out first or buy it locally if there was a problem.

up
Follow Ups:

up
Post a Followup

< name="body" COLS="60" ROWS="15" wrap="soft">
TreasureNet reserves the right to delete any posting at any time, for any reason.
Please respect this site and its visitors!
For individual use only. No business advertisements.

If you'd like to be notified by email when someone responds to your message, click here...

Follow Ups - Post Followup - Current Messages - FAQ