Re: Join TH'ing Expedition
November 25, 2002 at 13:46:21
In Reply to: Join TH'ing Expedition
posted by CptBil on November 25, 2002 at 07:55:32

You are the type of person we are looking for for a Project Manager/investor position. Mean Co. Inc. treasure/recycling Div. has a site(s) that we could work on together. I have excellent sites in NY, Mass., Nevada, Colorado and Arizona ready to dig. In some cases we have already filed claim according to Federal Abandoned Property Law. (see legal issues section of this forum) We are currently seeking $$ to hire a pre-paid law firm that says they will contact the property owners for written agreements!! I am a firm believer in the slow and steady wins method of treasure hunting. We have been critisized for not having photos with our responses and posts, but we are not tech ready for that yet. We have stills and overhead pics from the Vegas assessors, if needed. We are still offering a free tour to anyone who is in the Vegas area. Let Hoang Ho know at twomtns2002@yahoo.com or see the page at Google groups.. Mean Co. Inc. and follow the link to yahoo groups.. meancosmalltalk I am not prepared to travel at this time but will keep you and your great offer in mind.

replies

Comments:
< name="body" COLS="60" ROWS="15" wrap="soft">