Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    loganscott

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FINE IN 2006?

    Favorites for 2k6 were the rings and buttons. Two gold rings, 1 14kt and 1 10kt, one silver, two buttons and a pin that says Indiana NFBPWC Past President. 8 rings total, one 18kt not shown here as it was confiscated by a very happy wife.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #17
    us
    Nov 2006
    Nixa, Missouri
    Minelab X-Terra's The Great One's!!!
    124
    4 times
    Relic Hunting

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FINE IN 2006?

    My one and only Morgan 1892 O............
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Diggin' It In SW Missouri!!!!

  3. #18

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FINE IN 2006?

    My least favorite fine was a speeding ticket on my way to a fire...

    My favorite find was the 1798 8 reale...you can find a pic in the Best Finds forum if you haven't seen it yet.

    Instagram - @romeoonethree

  4. #19

    Aug 2004
    1,742
    768 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FINE IN 2006?

    Great posts...mine was "Barber Day" a few months ago...5 barbers found in one day at old recreation area, including 2 barber quarters in one hole -- best find that day was Barber Half partially sticking out of ground along cliff that had been eroding over time. Happy new year! (Note also Merc and buff nickle found that day; and that little round thing at very bottom is facing of Yale school ring)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barberday001.jpg 
Views:	963 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	4641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barberday001.jpg 
Views:	962 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	108844  

  5. #20
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,152
    619 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FINE IN 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by gold fish
    My favorite has to be my first, an 1840 half-dime. I started MDing in sept, so I'm pretty proud that this was my first ever coin. I also really like the IH pennies, I've dug 3 so far. The pic was scanned in Nov. it was suppoesd to be part of my "end-o-year" stuff.

    I also got an '09 VDB a few weeks ago!!!
    I am still waiting for my half DIme find!

    Very nice!

  6. #21
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,152
    619 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FINE IN 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bergie
    Great posts...mine was "Barber Day" a few months ago...5 barbers found in one day at old recreation area, including 2 barber quarters in one hole -- best find that day was Barber Half partially sticking out of ground along cliff that had been eroding over time. Happy new year! (Note also Merc and buff nickle found that day; and that little round thing at very bottom is facing of Yale school ring)
    I remeber reading about the cliff., Bergie..It's all great stuff!

  7. #22
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,152
    619 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    I almost forgot about this interesting St. Christopher medalion. I never saw one like this before:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_0327Image0019.JPG 
Views:	881 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	109213   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_0327Image0021.JPG 
Views:	865 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	109214  

  8. #23
    us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

    Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    1,103
    36 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    First silver ring, coins and an IH.

    [img][/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coin.JPG 
Views:	847 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	4669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1865 IH.JPG 
Views:	842 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	4670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coin.JPG 
Views:	839 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	109218   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1865 IH.JPG 
Views:	837 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	109219  

  9. #24

    Apr 2005
    colorado
    850
    4 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    My favorite find is this 1790 George lll......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001_2.JPG 
Views:	820 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	109233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002_1.JPG 
Views:	816 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	109234  
    Specialized Tracking, Searches, Research, Huge Treasure library.
    CZ-20  Arc-geo logger  Garret's  Tessoro's  magnetometer  Spectral Analysis
    Bloodhound tracking  Helicopter services Photography etc.

  10. #25

    Jun 2006
    ACE 250
    2,005
    35 times

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?


    1916 CT license plate. Found it in my yard (100 year old house) about 1 foot deep (maybe 1.5 feet) with my ACE 250 this summer.

    GREAT FINDS EVERYONE!!!

    -CC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2193.JPG 
Views:	789 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	4673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2193.JPG 
Views:	785 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	109277  
    2008 COIN ROLL HUNTING TOTALS

    Wheats..........5
    Pre '60 nicks..5
    Silver D.....2
    Silver Q....1
    Walking Liberty..0
    Franklin...........0
    Kennedy 90%...2
    Kennedy 40%...11
    Proofs...........0
    NIFC.............7

  11. #26
    PHANTOM35

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    CAN I COME OVER TO PLAY , HA HA HA.
    THATS A FIND OF A LIFE TIME, WAY TO GO GUYS. GOOD HUNTING IN 2007.

  12. #27
    us
    Dec 2006
    San Diego
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    297
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    My favorite finds for the year would have to be my ONLY finds for the year...a rusty wrench, my current digging trowel, 44cents in clad, chunk of aluminum foil, 3 bottle caps in different holes in 5 minutes, chunk of iron in my yard, foil cigarette pack, copper pipe, maybe 6 or 7 pieces of various and assorted junk. But that doesn't matter, the majority of my finds come from Christmas to now, and I had fun getting out and enjoying a new hobby.
    HH
    pather
    "A man's GOT to know his limitations." -Dirty Harry

  13. #28
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,152
    619 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by pather
    My favorite finds for the year would have to be my ONLY finds for the year...a rusty wrench, my current digging trowel, 44cents in clad, chunk of aluminum foil, 3 bottle caps in different holes in 5 minutes, chunk of iron in my yard, foil cigarette pack, copper pipe, maybe 6 or 7 pieces of various and assorted junk. But that doesn't matter, the majority of my finds come from Christmas to now, and I had fun getting out and enjoying a new hobby.
    HH
    pather
    Hey hang int there. The good finds are out there, you just need to walk over them!

  14. #29
    us
    Dec 2006
    San Diego
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    297
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil in West Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by pather
    My favorite finds for the year would have to be my ONLY finds for the year...a rusty wrench, my current digging trowel, 44cents in clad, chunk of aluminum foil, 3 bottle caps in different holes in 5 minutes, chunk of iron in my yard, foil cigarette pack, copper pipe, maybe 6 or 7 pieces of various and assorted junk. But that doesn't matter, the majority of my finds come from Christmas to now, and I had fun getting out and enjoying a new hobby.
    HH
    pather
    Hey hang int there. The good finds are out there, you just need to walk over them!
    Good deal!
    "A man's GOT to know his limitations." -Dirty Harry

  15. #30
    TreasureTales

    Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE FIND IN 2006?

    My absolute best "find" for 2006 was TreasureNet. I wasn't even looking for it, and it just popped onto the screen. Turned out to be a keeper for me.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0