37 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: to refect 37, not 36.

BigNuggets

Nov 2, 2007
Toccoa,GA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Classic 2
Re: 33 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: Missed a Tiny 1, Now 33

Great Diggins

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Re: 33 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: Missed a Tiny 1, Now 33

Wow they are amazing. I like the rimg with the black stone

Joe G

Dec 3, 2004
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 33 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: Missed a Tiny 1, Now

For beach hunting that would be a good year... for dry land, that's nothing short of spectacular. Congrats!

BTW: just sold some of my gold and replaced the diamond that fell out of my wife's engagement ring with one almost 3 times the size of what she had. BIG surprise and I'm guaranteed as much hunting time as I want next summer :D

Actually, she's been great putting up with my "hobby" so it was either buy her the diamond or another machine...

OP
OP
Ant

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Re: 35 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: to relfect 35, not 33.

I’m editing this thread and topic to reflect that I did indeed hit the 35 Gold mark. With still a couple of Sundays open for me to hunt before year’s end, we’ll have to wait and see what my finally tally will be. Number 34 and 35 turned out to be tow 14k Childs bracelets, I found them this pass Sunday.

Thanks for all the kind comments, I really appreciate all of them.
Posted December 3, 2007

2 Gold
index.php

index.php

Posted in this thread:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,122780.0.html

HH and Good Luck to everybody.

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: 35 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: to relfect 35, not 33.

Very very nice finds. I only found my 4th gold item yesterday. Don't think that I'll catch ya by the end of the year. If ever.

OP
OP
Ant

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Re: 36 Dry Land Gold Finds This Year, Pics, Links, Edited: to refect 36, not 35.

I found the baby shoes in the middle last Sunday and I added them by themselves in the original post up top.

I decided to update this thread now, instead of waiting. So now I have 36 Gold finds for the year. I found this pair of baby shoes Sunday. Now it can join the other two Gold lucky shoes that I have found while MD’ing.
index.php

Thank again everybody.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread