My gold rings for 2007.My best ring for 2007

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2556969474_b1c219dd00_o.gif

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Re: My gold rings for 2007.

Awesome finds! :o

And you know how to use a camera for sure. Great pics! :)

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WOW beautiful!!! CONGRATS! HOPE YOU GET MANY MORE NEXT YEAR!

CRACKBADGER

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

Not sure if it is just because gold is worth so much more than silver...but I think your finds have to put you right at the top...fantastic year.... I have decided I am more interested in increasing my gold finds than silver...after looking at your pics...especially! :) Great year and may you have continued great hunts in 08...

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Someone needs to call fort knox and tell them where half of there gold is :o

HH
-GC

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL

Amazing! Wowee! Those rings represents lots an lots of hard work on your part.

Rings are my favorite finds. I am yet to find a dimond ring. It is my "white whale" (Moby Dick reference). Congrats and all the best for the new year!

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is one great haul. I was down your way last month. I should have looked you up. I went to Ft. Myers Beach and Sanabel Island.

Joe G

Dec 3, 2004
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awesome finds! Looks like a page from a jewelry catalog :)

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EXCELLENT JOB............I'm gonna look forward in seeing what the 2008 season has in store for you!

The Seeker

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils

Wow, those are some very nice rings you have found!! And a good number of class rings too!! Major congrats to you! Did you find any gold bracelets/necklaces?

Happy New Year!

CAPTN SE
Dan

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First I want to
773815609_ebd1bd221d_o.gif
every one respond to my post.It's been amazing year for me and I hope the new 2008 will be even better.
I post only my Gold rings,but I also was found others gold jewelry,Silver rings , junk rings and costume jewelry.
Coins toys sun glasses cellphones and tons of garbage.
773780711_f4b6d12d61_o.gif

I wont to wish to every one good health and big luck during 2008.
God bless USA.
774863388_444a9414f5_o.gif
1325711741_593514e5dc_o.gif

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like we had a great year ;D

I feel a good one coming for 2008 ;D

oldhippiecoinhntr

Nov 25, 2007

I always like to see the posts with pictures and stories of rings. Very nice rings here, and YES, very nice quality photo's. The large ring posts get my blood pumping more, and give me incentive. I am just a new comer to this hobby, and havent had lots of oppertunity to hunt a great deal. Only found 4 rings this year, one a junker, and the others $80.00 to $485.00 value (new price). Not to many as compared to some others here. But time I hope will correct that.

Think I learned some lessons here on this thread. First going to beachs, I always dug pull tab signals, as it was easy to, and knew that pull tabs could be rings. So, why didnt I dig good pull tab signals on dry land??? Now I am asking myself........."are you and idiot??" I am not sure why I had the attitude to pass up what I regonized/thought were strictly pull tab signals??!! Oh well, good reason to go back, and for next year.........."dummy.....dig those signals!" But, isnt this called a learning hobby??

Also, I can note that some areas are more likely to produce rings more than others. If you have miles of beach to hunt, more likely to find rings. Such as some area's of Florida, and other large beach area's of country. Up here in the north land, where polar bears come in out of cold, not a lot of what I call good beaches. Yea, this is called land of 10,000 lakes, but really good sandy beaches where lots of swimmers/tourists proliferate are few. Lot of beachs are not real good, and most are visited mostly by locals. Not that you cant find rings/jewelry there, but as this part of country is populated by mostly middle or lower income, not as many people with rings, to get lost. In central part of this state, there is some very nice beaches, but I havent had occassion to visit those yet. Also with shorter swimming season, isnt as much time or oppertunity for swimmers to loose the rings/jewelry. In the cold north here, where polar bears, penquins and walrus fear to tread, summer may have a couple weeks of hot weather above 90 degree's on an average year. On those days, the busiest beach near here may see from 50 to 100 people on those days. Average warm summer days you may see a few to maybe twenty people( this doesnt include the parade of fisherman going to lakes). Further south near the Brainard lakes area, or furthur south in the TC area, or the Duluth/Superiour area, I have not established the beach population in summer. There is more predominately sandy beaches in those erea's.That's research I am working on this winter, for next summers detecting. Yes, I am trying to be more of a ring, and coin hunter, over relics. But wont turn away any relics I find.

My above observation on beaches, doesnt change the attitude I need to have about looking for/finding rings on dry land. I have been surprised at the number of hunters here telling of rings they dig out of yards, woods, and fields. Shows just what an amatuer I am at this. So you know, that's going to change!!!!

I am already planning my strategy for next spring and summers hunting!!!! Doing lots of research......................sites for hunts, putting together a diary/log book, a metal detecting van ( hey I am serious!!). Planning on hunts from western ND to eastern Wisc., and Ontario!!

Thanks to all for reading this long post................!!!!!

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250

Very nice!! Hope this year is even better!!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HOLY CR-P!!!!
When I opened your post I saw one row of rings and was very impressed. Then the rows kept going, and going, and going...
UNBELIEVABLE display of finds. I seriously think you should be up in the banner if you weren't already.
I got to show my wife your finds!!! Congrats to you on an amazing year. Do you live at the beach? ;D
-MM-

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Even the thinner one's are Phat!!!....Nice Work,some real Beautie's.Here's to 08'.....Best of Luck!!

Axel

Sep 3, 2006
Australia , NSW
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV

My Aunty lives in an 120 year old church , i've been wanting to do the grounds over and after seeing this... i'm heading out there this afternoon...

great finds..
i'm pumped :D

cheers
AJ ;D

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b

Fantastic finds for 2007!!! Hope you do twice as good in 2008. WTG!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread