Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to tally up my finds for 2007 today and realized that for some reason I didn't keep them very well organized this year. I enjoy it when kids join me on a hunt and when they do I give them my clad. The clad I ended up keeping this year added up to around $75.

Here is just a particial collection of the things I kept.

2007finds.jpg

The ground here has been covered with snow for about a month so I'm just sitting here dreaming about the DFX hunt in April. http://www.dfxonly.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4805

Happy New

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bunch of stuff Schrecky.

I'll see you in April.

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Looks like a few goodies there, what did the $20 ring on your DFX? ;D Congrats on a good year and I'll try and send the kiddies down here your way!! :D

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great finds for the year Schrecky, you have some nice looking rings in there. The silver is nice too, what is the plate up top on the left next to the Marine Corps insignia?
Happy New Year and Good Luck in '08.
Glenn

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Dan,
For the limited time you detected you have done well. Great to find a seated and LC. I got my first LC this year but didn't find any seated. Looking forward to the April Hunt.

Bob

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Howdy Partner!! 8)

You had a great year! I think I witnessed the diggin' of one of those Barber dimes. ;) :)

Hopefully we'll get together for a few hunts this coming year. The fairgrounds is waiting for us!! :)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going Schreky....Organization is not my strong point either,stuff everywhere.At least all the SWEET silver was close at hand....Congrat's and Best of Luck in 08'...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread