treasureguys 07 finds, first year

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello, around 3 months of heavy hunting here, my first year hunting,, , hunted quite often, almost all of this stuff was just found in local parks near my home, never hunted but a few older sites, never found anything in dozens of tot lots, there is other detectorist here,in this small town you have to hunt long hours just to find 30 or more coins usually, i found 1904 indian head, a buffalo and a 1916 mercury dime, 1976 half dollar, sac dollar, 1 silver ring, 2 gold rings, 9 other rings, jewlery 14 pieces, some nice gold and silver, one large silver bracelet was one of my favorite finds, heavy, found alot of tokens 10 of them, 5 foreign coins, wheat pennies 10, quarters 131+ , nickels 74 + dimes 232+ and pennies 604+------------08 getting a little more of a earlier start, this year not going to dig pennies, only copper setting at older sites, going after every nickel and pulltab sig this year for the gold, and mainly after the silver, will see what pops up under my detector this year with a little more experiece, happy hunting all tg

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 914
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 918

Elvis

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Lafayette, Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Nokta Simplex+
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, congrats. Looks like you have some gold there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions