Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Getter done

Sep 2007
    Terra Bella, Ca.
    DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
    558 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

My totals for my first full year of MDing 2007/08

I bought my metal detector (dfx) at the end of July 2007 and have been hooked ever since. My wife and I had been looking for a hobby that we could pursue together. Unfortunately shes still working and I'm retired so I get to MD more than she does. I was amazed at the total of clad we had picked up in the first year when I started rolling it. Turns out there is over $326.00 rolled. Aong with the clad are about 15 rings and 6 or 7 are silver (no gold) oh well. Also found a nice gold chain necklace and hand fulls of tokens and small trinkets. Well any way I have posted a couple of pics of finds and WOW are we having fun.

PS coin roll hunters all this clad has been searched, you won't want it.

fccdfed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07585.JPG 
Views:	792 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	219845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07584.JPG 
Views:	784 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	219846  
    Remember 9-1-1 and all the Fallen Firefighters and Police Officers. Never forget the price they paid for our Freedom.

God Bless the men and women past, present, and future who serve this country by serving in the military.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Solider, one died for your soul the other died for your freedom.

What a shame that scientists will call a cell on another planet "life", but they won't acknowledge a fetus as life until it is born.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

May 2008
    1 times

Re: My totals for my first full year of MDing 2007/08

Wow thats a nice haul. It looks like you and your wife have been having a blast. Keep it up HH tom

us
    Apr 2006
    Bellevue, WA
    Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
    21 times

Thats awesome!!! Sounds like you had a pretty good year! You got gold and silver!
    Anyone can make life interesting you just have to go out there and do things instead of sitting on your butt doing nothing. Second quote: Life is about trying new things not just standing around.

Nov 2007
    Largo, Florida
    Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
    828 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Hell of a lot of coins, good stuff!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links