Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gang,

Here are all the rings I found since Nov 2007 when I got my detector. Most are from parks and tot lots, but some are from private houses. I don't have as many as Salty Dog but I am happy with what I have and didn't find my first one until 2 months into detecting. Learning my machine and having people scan their hand in front of my detector gave me good insites into what to look for in terms of VDI number on my M6 Whites detector.

Most were found under 4" deep and two were only covered by a little soil. All showed strong silver signal except the gold ring which came up as +14-16 VDI.

22 Rings Dug and 1 abandoned by escaping renter!

Click on image to start slideshow

SKD and Jeff

S

seger98

Nice slide show, I really liked that turquoise ring! And now I know who has my Superman ring! :tongue3:

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
hard to break that total :thumbsup:
Thanks Frank but I think SaltyDog of Columbus, Ohio has 62 rings. I mean come on--give me a break! ...lol

SKD

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
I got a thing....for rings. Great job. I love the big silver torquios. Did you find more at tot lots or houses? Where at houses?

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iskuli said:
I got a thing....for rings. Great job. I love the big silver torquios. Did you find more at tot lots or houses? Where at houses?
Thanks Iskuli,
I find most ring at houses out front of rental units, by trees, where people sit on steps and play with kids, at a swimming pool grassy area, in parking area and along the edge of park (right by street), and in the middle of the park where people put cars during festivals. The rest just where ever people are--in the middle of parks, etc. Oh yes, and around swings, and climbing things in tot lots. Oh yes, i found one where kids sled in winter.
SKD

twincapes

Jan 21, 2007
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 w Pro performance coil, Garrett Pro-pointer
SKD-
Nice rings! :D :D Really like the turquoise one also. Congrats and more good luck for 2009.

Twincapes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread