Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Extra Large with the works - 2010 wrap up

Those finds would be a great year for the vast majority without a doubt, considering you do not get on average as many hunts in as most do you had a outstanding variety of finds. I see some goodies in there that I have not found in a few years and a cannon ball would be nice, but doubt I will stumble upon one where I hunt. May 2011 hold a few surprise relics for you!

Don
    "The mantra has always been don't clean a (copper) coin or it will lose value.
    For undug coins this is true. For dug coins this is untrue.
    The value will increase with judicious cleaning."

us
    May 2009
    White's XL Pro 6000
    3 times
    Banner Finds (1)

You had a great year, IP. Lots of quality coins and buttons. You can't ask for any better.

I don't want to hear anymore of this 2001 stuff. 2011 is going to be your best year yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle PA
    You had a great year, IP. Lots of quality coins and buttons. You can't ask for any better.

I don't want to hear anymore of this 2001 stuff. 2011 is going to be your best year yet.
    Well it's the 10th anniversary of 2001! so of course.

us
    May 2009
    White's XL Pro 6000
    3 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Patch

Well it's the 10th anniversary of 2001! so of course.
    I guess my 2010 is like your 2001, as it was my best year so far.

i still wanna order a pizza from that place! super year IP!
    2014 large coppers 63 * 1 GW button
    2013 large coppers 57 1/4 * silvers-9* IH's-36 -1 gold ring 6 GW's
    2012 large coppers 92 * SILVERS 33 * IH'S 28 1 GW button
    2011 large coppers 80 3/4*SILVERS 49* IH'S 73 2 GW's
    2010 large coppers 34 1 GW button
    WHITE'S MACHINES- XLT,MXT-All Pro, SILVER EAGLE, EAGLE SPECTRUM & BEACH HUNTER ID-300.white's TRX pin pointer

I no doubt hunted a bit more that year, but the difference then was the quality of the sites, and being pretty lucky! In the big picture 2010 falls somewhere in the middle... but it was the best year in a long time for getting out there.

us
    May 2009
    White's XL Pro 6000
    3 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I no doubt hunted a bit more that year, but the difference then was the quality of the sites, and being pretty lucky! In the big picture 2010 falls somewhere in the middle... but it was the best year in a long time for getting out there.
    No matter what I find during a season, I always feel that we haven't found our best site yet. It keeps you going and going during the year, making you strive to find that "WOW" site.

I don't think you have either, and like to think the same goes for us. But IH and I can certainly do a hell of a top 10. We've had so many good ones 5 would probably be no-brainer picks, but the other 5 not so easy to decide.
    No matter what I find during a season, I always feel that we haven't found our best site yet. It keeps you going and going during the year, making you strive to find that "WOW" site.

Nov 2007
    104 times
    Banner Finds (1)

You had a great year by anyones standards...Old silver..Military buttons...Cannon ball....And an insane amount of buttons...I only found about 15 buttons this year...And i dug alot of targets...Awesome stuff there Ironpatch

us
    Apr 2007
    Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
    160 times

Nice old finds!

umrgolf

It might not have been the best year you've had, but it still looks like a success from this side of the computer. The 1727 silver and the Halfpenny Token are great, and the military buttons are always killer from your region. Hope 2011 is a great year for your group!

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, and the Tesoro Sand Shark for sniping underwater on cleaned bedrock.
    1558 times
    Metal detecting for gold and Surface Suction Sluicing, AKA Triple-S mining.

Your pictures are tons of fun--nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsors