Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jan 2007
    Northern Middle Tennessee
    Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
    2869 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)

Re: My 2010 Relic Hunting Season

Nothing to complain about there Kirk. I'd be happy to find ONE LC as I have never dug one in over 15 years of hunting CW sites. Dman has found one in 35 years of hunting old homes. I guess people were poor here in Tennessee. WTG and thanks for your expertise in helping i.d. Colonial artifats for us last Spring. HH, Quindy.
    View more Tenn. Trio hunts by going to "You Tube" & typing in "Quindy Robertson".

Outstanding Kirk!

Looks like you had an awesome year, with the highlights being that cool metallic pipe and the big silver. Now get out there and dig you some nice trash pits this year. I want to see a nice display of early colonial pottery and glass from you soon. As you always say ..... "Keep the passion high!!" ..... Bill
    MY BOOK HAS SOLD OUT OF ALL 1200+ COPIES IN LESS THAN 4 MONTHS. NO 2ND PRINTING IS ANTICIPATED AT THIS TIME. THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THIS PROJECT A SUCCESS.

umrgolf

2010 was a great year for the group. You guys consistently posted nice finds all year long. I'd have to say your pipe, and the two early silvers were my favorites. Nice year Kirk

us
    Jan 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Minelab ETrac
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Now that was a great year ! Thanks for sharing Kirk !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links