VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jesse, it's going to be a big task to top the kind of year you had in 2010 but I know you can do it. Very impressive finds. HNY, Quindy.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That buckle is phenomanal!!

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blind Squirrel said:
Now that's impressive!!! Congrats on a very good year :icon_thumright: I hope the coming year will be even more productive for you :headbang: HH, BS

Thanks Blind Squirrel. Hope you have a great 2011 aswell. :icon_thumright:

HEAVYMETALNUT said:

Thanks HMN. Best of luck in 2011. :icon_thumright:

Kyle PA said:
The solid silver knee buckle was one of the best finds made all year on this forum! I wish you even more success next season!

Thanks for the compliment Kyle. I appreciate it. Take care, and best of luck in 2011 to KKC. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERMONTPACKRAT said:
I am liking the buckle too !! Could you urethane the "flaking" copper to preserve what is left :dontknow: Seems to me that the items on the top of my wish list, you found this year :notworthy:

Here is to a great 2011 and I hope you dig a Draped Bust Half :icon_thumleft:

VPR

Thanks VPR. I am going to give it the BuckleBoy Methoed of glue and water. Will let you know how it works. Hope you can cross off a few items on the top of your list in 2011, I know I'll be tuning in. Take care buddy. :icon_thumleft:

VOL1266-X said:
Jesse, it's going to be a big task to top the kind of year you had in 2010 but I know you can do it. Very impressive finds. HNY, Quindy.

Quindy my friend, thanks for having faith in me. Going to be a tough task in 2011, but I'd like to think I'm up for it. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts in 2011, Here's to 300 CW relics for you in 2011. :occasion14:

birdman said:
That buckle is phenomanal!!

Thanks birdman. Best of luck to you in 2011. :thumbsup:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Maine pines gave up some coins and relics that I would love to have in my collection. I agree 100% that the 18th century silver knee buckle is one of the top finds posted on this forum in 2010. :headbang:

Kirk :hello:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kirk PA said:
The Maine pines gave up some coins and relics that I would love to have in my collection. I agree 100% that the 18th century silver knee buckle is one of the top finds posted on this forum in 2010. :headbang:

Kirk :hello:

Thank you Kirk. The feeling's mutual. You PA boys made some killer finds this season. Best of luck in 2011. :thumbsup:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you had an excellent year and every week or two had something interesting to post. :thumbsup: Now that you're warmed up 2011 should be great! :headbang:

Brian W

Nov 9, 2007
That silver knee buckle is incredible, Truly a remarkable find You sure had a great year congrats :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Yes, you had an excellent year and every week or two had something interesting to post. :thumbsup: Now that you're warmed up 2011 should be great! :headbang:

Thanks IP. I'll give you some of the credit. You have helped me alot with the Explorer. So I give credit where credit is due. Hope you dirtyville boys clean up in 2011. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brian W said:
That silver knee buckle is incredible, Truly a remarkable find You sure had a great year congrats :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Brian. You had a heck of a year yourself. Always look forward to seeing your posts. Best of luck in 2011. :thumbsup:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mainer said:
Iron Patch said:

Thanks IP. I'll give you some of the credit. You have helped me alot with the Explorer. So I give credit where credit is due. Hope you dirtyville boys clean up in 2011. :thumbsup:

Well I don't accept it! But we are going to clean up in 2011! :headbang:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
mainer said:
Iron Patch said:

That's ok, but I do thank you for all the help. I dont see many skunk mobile pics for you dirtyville fella's in 2011.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mainer said:
Iron Patch said:
mainer said:
Iron Patch said:

That's ok, but I do thank you for all the help. I dont see many skunk mobile pics for you dirtyville fella's in 2011.

As the years go on we do have to put more and more effort into it.... meaning actually research to find good sites, but that's ok because I don't mind doing it. We've covered a lot of fields but there's still a whole lot more we haven't!

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
mainer said:
Iron Patch said:
mainer said:
Iron Patch said:

As the years go on we do have to put more and more effort into it.... meaning actually research to find good sites, but that's ok because I don't mind doing it. We've covered a lot of fields but there's still a whole lot more we haven't!

I know what you mean. I was fortunate enough this year to have a better detector and a better understanding of it, so I could pound all my old site's, and make some good finds. But I too am searching for some new site's. I got alot in mind, and hoping to gain permission for the site's. I just recently got a map from 1865 of my town, so that will be a big help aswell.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
That's one nice post with a lot of Goodies!
Love that Knee buckle (who wouldn't!)
Three Centers are a favorite of mine, as are the Early USMC's.
The Point is a stunner, The Early Coppers Outstanding! and the silver, Whooee!
Am very pleased to see the items that were posted before I began T-Net.
A Stellar Year, Wishing you Many Greats in 2011 :thumbsup:
Honored to call you Friend !

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
steelheadwill said:
steelheadwill said:

Thank you Herbie. Your a good man. Cant wait to see what is in store in 2011 for all of us. Take care, and best of luck in the field.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure did have a great year,and well deserved!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer