Found Money Total for 2010 with pics

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
This past year Tanner and I kept every coin we found. We found coins while walking the dog in a parking lot with meters, left in coin counting machines, in some of my rentals when my tenants had left, in the street while waiting for red lights, parking lots etc.. The total is amazing.

Cash $10.00 Tanner found a ten dollar bill while playing at a park
Gift card $25.00 to Fashion Bug found in a change purse in a parking lot
Beer Tickets $15.00 I found $25 dollars worth while walking my dog, sold them for $15
Quarters $20.00
Dimes $11.10
Nickles $4.95
Pennies $9.11
Total = $95.16 :hello2:
4 tokens, 1 Canadian dollar coin, 4 foreign coins, some jewelry I think its junk but I will see what the gold sales place says, three marbles, and the beaded necklace a key and a Number 2.
The yellow penny in the photo was found in a parking lot and camouflaged by parking line paint.

We did find 3 wheat pennies, 2 silver quarters one left at a coinstar along with a silver dime and the other quarter was found under a dryer in one of my rentals.

Tanner wants to buy a tether ball set with the money.

Keep on searching, Gordon and Tanner
PS I know this may not be the right forum for this post but it is the only one I ever go to.

Happy New Year.

Attachments

• 112_0314.JPG
    112_0314.JPG
    311.6 KB · Views: 3,423
  • 112_0326.JPG
    112_0326.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 1,938
  • 112_0322.JPG
    112_0322.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 1,659

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do the exact same thing, but I have found so much that I'll have to run it through the counter first

HH
-GC

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice to end the year; I hope Tanner gets his tether ball set!

It has been a long, long time since I played tether ball. :laughing9:

HSH,
apush

Philmont_709n2

Jul 2, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
awesome! i did this exact same thins this year! my totals will be up later tonight and i expect it to be around what you found too!

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year I can think of 2 Twenty's, a couple Five's, and several One dollar bills. My best year was 1990 when I found 3 One Hundred dollar bills in April and another one in December (New Years Eve). I find most of my money on the floor in crowded bars.

Squigmeister

Mar 29, 2011
Somewhere in Minnesota
Detector(s) used
ace 350, whites coinmaster 5000/D
I have found alot of coins in fixer upper houses that my parents buy as well as some really nice things, such as old trunks, comics ,old microphone heads and a jewelry stash in a hole in the wall just to name some of the better. Also my grandfather lays carpet and he says he's found everything from rings to cash underneath those old metal heaters, alot of silver coins as well.

Hey another good place to look for change is under the drive thru windows at fast food restraunts where you drop your change sometimes, i found 10s of dollars in change from one window just after winter when the snow there melts and exposes the ground.

ArthurC

Mar 19, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites M6

Garret Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
your clad sure is clean, did you use a tumbler? All my clad finds are green and grimy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread