2010 was a so so year.

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last year was a tough year for hunting. Missed out on over 6 weeks, and my totals really showed it. Going into the month of December, I was shy of making the 3000 coin mark by over a hundred coins, and also short on breaking the $200 mark by a few dollars. :dontknow:

Then the week in between Christmas and New Years, the weather warmed up to the 20's, and I decided to give it the old college try and out I went. Had to dig a bunch of pennies, but I ended the year with 3,179 coins found, for a total of $201.90.

Do to the curtailed hunting season, I was only able to find 2 silver coins, both were nickels, and a few gold and silver jewelry items. I've attached a couple of photos of the jewelry items. As I primarily hunt parks and school grounds, I guess my finds could have been much worse.

Now that we are under snow, I'm just waiting for things to melt and dry out, so I can get out again. Hope all of you had a successful year of hunting too. :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• 2010 Gold Jewelry Found.jpg
    2010 Gold Jewelry Found.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 427
  • 2010 Silver Jewelry.jpg
    2010 Silver Jewelry.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 429

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dug gold, stop whining.
Kidding, my gold for the last year was a small 10kt ring, and part of an old gold watch.
Ya dun good.
It can only get better.
Carl

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
I think you did very well this last year! WTG!!

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice totals :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread