2011 Totals from my 1st full year-video!

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great looking finds, you sure found a ton of keys

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video,also good music,Joe Jackson. :hello2:

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
Hi shark you sure had some great finds this year. I am in San Diego also I usually hunt the beaches as it is easier on my back but do get in a few park hunts a year. Have you ever tried hunting near Morley field across from the naval hospital. The boy scouts used that area back in the twentys or thirtys I believe and while I have found only one old coin ( a merc) there I have heard of people finding pins and other things from that era from the boy scouts. It is hard for me to dig the hard ground there so I leave that to the young guys. Good Luck and HH. Ted

OP
OP
Shark27

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer
San Diego Ted said:
Hi shark you sure had some great finds this year. I am in San Diego also I usually hunt the beaches as it is easier on my back but do get in a few park hunts a year. Have you ever tried hunting near Morley field across from the naval hospital. The boy scouts used that area back in the twentys or thirtys I believe and while I have found only one old coin ( a merc) there I have heard of people finding pins and other things from that era from the boy scouts. It is hard for me to dig the hard ground there so I leave that to the young guys. Good Luck and HH. Ted

Thanks! Yes, I have hunted Morley Field and I have also found some cool older coins (mercs & wheats) there. My best find from there is the 1 ounce silver round pictured in the video. I agree it's hard ground and hunted out but there is always an interesting find to be had if you go slow and know where to look as a lot of the ground is fill. Thanks again and happy hunting.

Shark27

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions