Dirtyhands001

Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our tally was 152 coins from the sweet spot! We have put together pictures and clips of our favorite finds and moments! Closing 2013 and wishing all of you the best for 2014! Had a blast with all of you this year HH

Laurie, Eric and family..

arrowhead82

Dec 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like you guys had a great year! Congrads on all the awesome finds!
GL and HH

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice bunch of finds for the year congrats! It's awesome you have the family together MD'ing! That's the best part!

OP
OP
Dirtyhands001

Dirtyhands001

Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Fun to have a hobby together :)

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!
WOw!
WOW!
Fantastic video. never once did I feel like I was just watching a Video Highlight recap.. loved the new "collective shots" of all the dimes for example. You really put some time into making this video and it shines through! Had my on the edge of my seat just waiting for the kids to go nuts over Fishieries >hope that is close enough so you know what I mean< LOL. But most indearing to me is the Mom Dad Kids all having a good time together :) So heart warming :) Merry Christmas

OP
OP
Dirtyhands001

Dirtyhands001

Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Lol! What a nice comment! Days of video clip reviews, all the photo's, captions and music... Yes took us a long time but enjoyed reviewing the memories! As a family we will have these memories captured for life! Worth every second ;)!

I have learned one good lesson.. Need to be a bit more organized with the video clips next year lol! Thank you again for such a nice comment :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread