JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

100%

Hello everyone, Haven't been on here in awhile. But thought id share my season with you guys. This is my first attempt at putting a video up here but I hope to improve in the future.

Had a good yr with some nice finds. Been really hard finding new sites. But I managed to find some leftovers throughout the yr. All my finds came from using the whites v3i and sef coil or d2.

Hope to get back on here a little more often and share some future videos with you all. Hope everyone has a good 2014.

Thanks for watching

Last edited:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jer,You did just fine with the video, but you did a LOT better with the detector. Fantastic year with some outstanding finds. You have a great assortment of relics.Congrats to you,MM

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks MM. Been along time. I haven't been posting but read daily and followed your thread on the barber quarter great find. Glad your doing well and out hunting. Getting really tough every yr to find stuff even with the best of equiptment.

Ill have some better field videos in the future if I get good feedback from this one.

HH Jer

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks MM. Been along time. I haven't been posting but read daily and followed your thread on the barber quarter great find. Glad your doing well and out hunting. Getting really tough every yr to find stuff even with the best of equiptment.

Ill have some better field videos in the future if I get good feedback from this one.

HH Jer

Yeah that toasted Barber quarter was very interesting. I'm hoping to find one in better shape eventually.
I hope to see more videos from you in the future. I'm still trying to hone my video skills too. This high tech stuff gets me flustered. :tongue3:
-MM-

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like your smoke detector is chirping in the background.. It is asking for a new battery :)

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Yeah tell me about it. I had my wife playing with my android for a few hrs and setting me up a utube account. Im just bad with those types of things. I think I got the training down pat lol. Look for some better videos in the future. I have a bunch from the past. Gonna start posting some live in the field videos.

I missed a few things in this video being a newb. I had 19 barber dimes and a bunch of Washington quarters barely shown.

Lol yeah damn smoke detector. I put new batteries in it and it still chirps. These detectors are wired into the house. Not sure why they chirp like that.

Thanks again guys Ill be back again soon

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol yeah damn smoke detector. I put new batteries in it and it still chirps. These detectors are wired into the house. Not sure why they chirp like that.

The new batteries is also dead.. probably lying around to long. side note they use batteries so in case you lose power they still work. Mine are wired the same here at my house.

After thought, you may have put the battery in the wrong unit LOL I have 3 detectors at my house all hard wired to power but only the one that needs a new battery will chirp, best just replace them all at the same time...

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
27.gif

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a spectacular array of finds! You did an awesome job restoring them, they all look great! Congrats and GL HH in 2014!

StevePa

Sep 6, 2012
Lancaster, PA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go on the excellent year. Really amazing the amount of older silver finds.

On a side note, my wife was going crazy with the sound of the smoke detector chirping. She was walking around the house checking every smoke detector and couldn't figure out which one was chirping. After about 10 minutes of watching with amusement I informed her that it was from the video I was watching on my phone.

Thanks for sharing

Steve

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Yeah took me while to clean everything all up.

Lol to funny steve. This is a sharp group of people here if they can tell out of a 12 minute video that my batteries are low on our smoke detectors. Will change out all the batteries.

Its really tough around here anymore steve to find any good land or silver. Would love to do what you do. Drive out of this co and just knock farm field doors for permission. But my time is usually very limited and it forces me to stay close to home. And as you know most of our rds are under construction around here. So it takes forever to get anywhere.

Thanks again guys and good luck in 2014

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread