2013 FINDS 47 SILVER coins 1700s coppers & Awesome relics
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2013 FINDS 47 SILVER coins 1700s coppers & Awesome relics

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    CAN YOU DIG IT ! yes I can

Jul 2012
    Massachusetts
    GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
    606 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

2013 FINDS 47 SILVER coins 1700's coppers & Awesome relics

I have hunted with the AT PRO for 6 months ... take a look at all my finds lots of Awesome stuff I never thought I would dig up .. thanks for looking and good luck to all for 2014

look at the awesome stuff I have found .MY youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/wiki1979able

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    14762 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    Name:  1.gif
Views: 950
Size:  66.4 KB
    silversurfer1111 likes this.
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

us
    Nov 2010
    California
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    946 times
    Congrats on a super silver year! You sure proved your name in 2013. Andi

us
    Jul 2012
    USA
    Minelab E-Trac
    2888 times
    Man that is a great haul for 6 months of detecting! You got a lot of nice silver, 3 Walkers are killer and I love that 1876 Seated dime. Great looking coppers and relics as well. Keep it up I believe 2014 will be an awesome year for you.

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    13582 times
    You have had a really great silver 6 months! Lots of really great finds congrats!
    I hope you didn't fall in that stream in the video.

May 2014 be a Fantastic year of finds for you! GL. HH! Don't forget the happy dance!

us
    Anthony

May 2013
    City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
    Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
    6539 times
    Awesome...

You guessed wrong, 1600s.

It's a Charles II Irish Halfpenny. In the video when you flip it the reverse is upside down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IR1639x2.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	934526  
    Last edited by Iron Patch; Jan 22, 2014 at 01:03 PM.

us
    Joe

Jan 2014
    Virginia
    Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
    2953 times
    excellent finds man.I see ya spend allot of time in the field.Keep on keepin on!

Jan 2013
    1054 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    What a fabulous 6 months for you. Nice array of finds, gotta love the Pro

Jul 2012
    Massachusetts
    GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
    606 times
    [QUOTEharrowing ch;3810696]You guessed wrong, 1600s.

It's a Charles II Irish Halfpenny. In the video when you flip it the reverse is upside down.[/QUOTE]

1600s halfpenny WOW ! well thats my oldest coin.. you sir are the man ! ..thank you very much for the info..that's 2 coin ID's you made for me.you really know your stuff...
    look at the awesome stuff I have found .MY youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/wiki1979able

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer1111 View Post
    [QUOTEharrowing ch;3810696]You guessed wrong, 1600s.

It's a Charles II Irish Halfpenny. In the video when you flip it the reverse is upside down.
    1600s halfpenny WOW ! well thats my oldest coin.. you sir are the man ! ..thank you very much for the info..that's 2 coin ID's you made for me.you really know your stuff...[/QUOTE]

I figured you'd be pleased with a 1600s coin.

Coppers can be fairly easy when you use a combination of inclusion and exclusion. In this case I knew right away with the style of the bust it wasn't George I, II, or III. George II faces the other way, and George I and III look nothing like that, even the counterfeits... so that was the exclusion. The inclusion was when I flipped it and seen it looked like the Harp. So it was Irish, and if it wasn't any of the Georges, it was probably earlier and that leaves James, Charles, William and William & Mary. James faces the other way so he's out, and between the remaining choices Charles is by far the best match. So it was easy.

Jul 2012
    Massachusetts
    606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayvegas View Post
    What a fabulous 6 months for you. Nice array of finds, gotta love the Pro
    I like how the AT PRO works ... I don't like how its made...after buying this I will Never buy another Garrett ...control box brakes off ...cam locks brake ...arm cuff brakes... coil cover cracks with the lightest tap.. I know ppl that have broke the coil cover just buy taking it off lol...and my control box had a leek in it . .I would have to say the AT pro is the worst made MD I know of .. the at pro is made like $hit.. ya garret has good customer service but they need to ..to make up for the crap they make....I don't want to have to call the company ever month or so because something new is wrong with it ...even my Garret backpack fell apart.....sorry for the rant ... I hate Garret
    Last edited by silversurfer1111; Jan 23, 2014 at 05:40 PM.

us
    Sep 2013
    Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F2
    180 times
    I like how the AT PRO works ... I don't like how its made...after buying this I will Never buy another Garrett ...control box brakes off ...cam locks brake ...arm cuff brakes... coil cover cracks with the lightest tap.. I know ppl that have broke the coil cover just buy taking it off lol...and my control box had a leek in it . .I would have to say the AT pro is the worst made MD I know of .. the at pro is made like $hit.. ya garret has good customer service but they need to ..to make up for the crap they make....I don't want to have to call the company ever month or so because something new is wrong with it ...even my Garret backpack fell apart.....sorry for the rant ... I hate Garret
    But those coins sure are sweet....

Jan 2013
    1054 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by -=METAL=- View Post

But those coins sure are sweet....
    You are correct on that point. Cant agree with the Garrett rant though. Lol.
    Last edited by rayrayvegas; Jan 23, 2014 at 08:32 PM.

Jan 2013
    1054 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Detected with Garrett detectors for the past 19 almost 20 years and own a Pro currently and have Never had a issue with breaks anywhere. And I detect in rough conditions, desert, rocky, extreme heat. Glad I never had your sorrows with Garrett, im a very satisfied customer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links