All of my finds for 2014..

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the season is over for me with 6 inches of snow and temps below 32 most of the park is froze, not to bad of a season for me i did better then last year, and thats coming from a park thats been pounded for years i cleaned up on the nickels this year looks like the old timers back in the day didnt want to dig nickels...ok here it is buffs 36, V nickels 28, silver nicks 7, shield 1, IH'S 38, barber dimes 15, mercs 13, roose 1, wheats 175, and some gold and silver...For all you members who can still get out best of luck to ya..HH

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 238
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 246
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 230

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice haul pirate! I bet that park is getting tough to hunt by now!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PP you had an incredible season. Those totals are very impressive indeed. I hope next year you're able to top it. Good job buddy

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like you had a great year. hope next year is even better

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul pirate! I bet that park is getting tough to hunt by now!

Yes it is getting tough, and after last year haul i didnt think i would get as much this year, but i did better this year...Thanks for looking and best of luck to ya...HH

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PP you had an incredible season. Those totals are very impressive indeed. I hope next year you're able to top it. Good job buddy

Thanks Abe,maybe a differnt park next season best of luck to ya bud...

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow PP nice haul.

It is very interesting that you get completely different stuff than I get down here in NC. 38 IHCs is just spectacular! I have only 4 IHCs, and no Buffs or V Nicks, only one Barber dime. I have about 20 Mercs and 20 Rosies... 50 total silvers in the last 8 months.

Congrats on a great year.

SGT Claddy

Jun 27, 2014
Averill park New York (upstate)
Detector(s) used
XLT spectrum , Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great total haul for the season great brother and I owe you a huge thanks for turning me on to metal detecting I had a blast this season can't wait to get back out In The spring with you and upstate Ed

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sitting here shaking my head trying to absorb the fact that you found more barber dimes then mercury dimes. The only rational solution I can come up with is that the park is from the VERY early 1900s or late 1800s and was used more for social events during it's early years. In any event, you had a fantastic year of hunting. Love your displays. Hope next year is even better for you.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holy cow you dug a lot of nickels! You must be hunting behind years of cherry pickers to have so many nicks and indians without more silver. Congrats on a great year, I wouldn't want to be hunting behind YOU!

Fingerlakes119

Aug 16, 2013
Finger Lakes Region Of NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to me like you had a great year. Especially in a park that has been pounded over the years. HH maybe you will get back out detecting during some our our thaws that always seen to happen.

George

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow PP nice haul.

It is very interesting that you get completely different stuff than I get down here in NC. 38 IHCs is just spectacular! I have only 4 IHCs, and no Buffs or V Nicks, only one Barber dime. I have about 20 Mercs and 20 Rosies... 50 total silvers in the last 8 month
Congrats on a great year.

50 total silvers is awesome Tom best of luck with the rest of your season...HH..

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great total haul for the season great brother and I owe you a huge thanks for turning me on to metal detecting I had a blast this season can't wait to get back out In The spring with you and upstate Ed

You got it brother...

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sitting here shaking my head trying to absorb the fact that you found more barber dimes then mercury dimes. The only rational solution I can come up with is that the park is from the VERY early 1900s or late 1800s and was used more for social events during it's early years. In any event, you had a fantastic year of hunting. Love your displays. Hope next year is even better for you.

Yes me, and my buddy Ed(upstate) were talking about all the barbers i was nailing this year i always end up with more mercs then barbs, but not this year..Best of luck to ya...HH

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holy cow you dug a lot of nickels! You must be hunting behind years of cherry pickers to have so many nicks and indians without more silver. Congrats on a great year, I wouldn't want to be hunting behind YOU!

This year i really pressed for the nickels, i toped out at 72 nickels not so bad my buddy Ed(upstate) got 83 nickels i think we had a quyet contest going..:laughing7:..best of luck to ya...HH

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to me like you had a great year. Especially in a park that has been pounded over the years. HH maybe you will get back out detecting during some our our thaws that always seen to happen.

George
Thanks George best of luck with the rest of your season...HH

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great year my friend! We keep kicking butt at the hunted-forever parks- imagine if we could stumble on some newer sites? Hopefully next year you, Ed and I can hook up and continue the good fortunes!

-- Jeff --

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jeff for the kind words, and I'm looking forward to meeting you thanks brother...

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great display....I am getting ideas as to how I should display my year end finds coming soon... problem is, my finds are weak compared to yours and others.... perhaps I should use like 50 different emoticons to enhance the appearance of clad.:dontknow:

OP
OP
park pirate

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you but anything you find with your machine is worth displaying we all find clad display your finds and be proud of it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread