Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW, my back hurts just looking at all those coins....Great Job on the Silver too!!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great first year, especially considering it was approximately only eight months! You dig way faster than I, my clad total was around 300 for quarters and dimes last year. I'm jelly that you found a Seated coin too! lol
I take it your in the service? If I'm correct, I want to thank you for your service to our great country, without guys like you I would not be able to do all the things I love about this country!
God bless you, good luck, and keep digging bud.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not retired, empty-nester, wife does her crafting and I do my dirt fishing. Detected most weekends, and a couple hours an evening during the summer months.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
55 years young. I get out 12-16 hours a weekend when the ground is not drenched or frozen.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great first year, especially considering it was approximately only eight months! You dig way faster than I, my clad total was around 300 for quarters and dimes last year. I'm jelly that you found a Seated coin too! lol
I take it your in the service? If I'm correct, I want to thank you for your service to our great country, without guys like you I would not be able to do all the things I love about this country!
God bless you, good luck, and keep digging bud.

I found about 3/4 of the money without a pinpointer. Wish I had bought it much sooner. The seated was my 1st silver. It was found at a house that was on the map in 1874. The owner told me that 4 others detected the property prior to me. Yes, I did serve and retired from the Army after a deployment to Uzbekistan and Afghanistan. There are many of us on this site that served. I appreciate the "thank-you". Life is great...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread