Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great year Buck! First off congrats on your new beautiful bride, your best find of the year. I really enjoy your posts. The finds are amazing but the story always stands out. I love all the Spanish silver. It's a great feeling when you see that in the hole. Though we don't have a lot here in Maine I've been lucky to experience a few. I might have to say that Diggergirls 1792 is one of my favorite coins. Nice to see you knock down the barber quarter this year as well.
I have a lot of respect for anybody that goes out in that heat. Maine may suck in the winter but it's perfect in the other months. I hope 2015 is a monster year for you all bud

Thanks man! I totally agree with you on the 1792. When that was dug, I think we all knew that would be the coin find of the year. I was thrilled to get that barber quarter checked off. The monkey is off my back. :D

-Buck

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a good ride reading your posts and you've had another season to remember having gotten married, and been able to detect with family and friends, getting some firsts along with watching the others experience their firsts what could anyone ask for more. Thanks for posting up the totals as it all comes together into a great display of interesting finds.

Very well said. Detecting always leaves one wondering what the next hunt, next week, next year will bring. Love that about this hobby: that one just never knows.

Best Wishes to you,

Buck

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys must hunt a lot!

Actually, we didn't go out this year near as much as we did in '12 and '13. Hope to get our time spent back up for this year, to bring back some great stuff.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Actually, we didn't go out this year near as much as we did in '12 and '13. Hope to get our time spent back up for this year, to bring back some great stuff.

Take away the planning, ceremony, honeymoon, consummating the whole process-there already you should have more time this year to detect. Just the anniversary gift for diggergirl and that would be a new site to dig at-just throwing that out there to help you out. :)

EasternShoreMetal

Nov 21, 2014
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil.
also, still have a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WOW you did have a great year!
There's all kinds of things I'll use these cold days to look over in more detail.
Is the roundish pc. with spikes, best seen in pic #30 a spur?

You found such a very cool variety of things, that's what I like. keeps things interesting, but your best Treasure has got to be :icon_thumleft:DiggerGirl! :icon_thumright:
Congrats on ALL your finds.

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW you did have a great year!
There's all kinds of things I'll use these cold days to look over in more detail.
Is the roundish pc. with spikes, best seen in pic #30 a spur?

You found such a very cool variety of things, that's what I like. keeps things interesting, but your best Treasure has got to be :icon_thumleft:DiggerGirl! :icon_thumright:
Congrats on ALL your finds.

Thanks for your reply. That piece is a brass rowel which was on an iron spur.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
totally awesome finds, what a variety of cool finds, most of which I wish that I had found, congrats to all

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
A very nice year indeed. Could we see some more pictures of those bottles and glass and pottery. I would love to see that!
Jolteon

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah you had a terrific year ! topped off by "DiggerGirl" saying "yes ", and then "I do" !!!! Everything after that was icing on the cake.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a year you had with your crew, so many great finds, and sharing a first with your father is awesome!, I bet the detecting themed wedding was pretty cool, it's nice that your wife shares your passion for the hobby!

Hope 2015 is even better for you!

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a year you had with your crew, so many great finds, and sharing a first with your father is awesome!, I bet the detecting themed wedding was pretty cool, it's nice that your wife shares your passion for the hobby!

Hope 2015 is even better for you!

Thanks so much my friend. Best wishes to you this year as well,

Buck

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Some Awesome Digs there, Very Nice. Some of my favorite are the surprises that come up with other targets, the non-metals .. cool stuff!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Buck!! Really Neat Finds and CONGRATS!! I Still Bet Molly was your BEST TREASURE of the Year!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread