Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great year Mike! Dont forget to keep the deus charged a little.
I know you didn't get out as much as you would have liked.
Nice to see it all in one post.
Hey just think, its almost the Holidays, then OFF TO ENGLAND WE GO!!!
did you see Tones last post?
Cant wait. But I still have a little detecting to do around here still.. I didn't here any one ring the bell yet???

Thanks George. I did get out quite a bit (it's never enough though haha), but next year I need to focus on new sites. Almost all of these finds came from places I had already detected numerous times. The Deus brought them back to life, but pretty quiet now.

I saw Tones post, it's gonna be so freaking awesome when we dig over there. It's going to be exhausting but I'm up to the challenge and can not wait!

I can't wait to see your 2015 totals post...it's going to be crazy hahaha!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great year you had!, it was awesome seeing all the goods you've posted, I look forward to your england posts!!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats and more finds to you each year!

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks George. I did get out quite a bit (it's never enough though haha), but next year I need to focus on new sites. Almost all of these finds came from places I had already detected numerous times. The Deus brought them back to life, but pretty quiet now.

I saw Tones post, it's gonna be so freaking awesome when we dig over there. It's going to be exhausting but I'm up to the challenge and can not wait!

I can't wait to see your 2015 totals post...it's going to be crazy hahaha!

Its going to be a blast!!
Im thinking of starting hitting the treadmill, so im in shape to do all that walking. Lol
Hope my year post isn't for at least 1 more month!! Haha.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
THATS ONE HELLUVA BUNCH OF FINDS .

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great post up of your totals of the year. :occasion14:

There's one big thing about going over to hunt in England and that's fly in the day before as it makes the world of difference getting the body rested up before hunting.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post up of your totals of the year. :occasion14:

There's one big thing about going over to hunt in England and that's fly in the day before as it makes the world of difference getting the body rested up before hunting.

Thanks Pepper. I believe we fly in around noon, have the evening to relax, and then hunting the next morning. Hope the jet lag isn't too bad.

George, haha the treadmill is a great idea. At this point my job is mega physical so I'll be in shape, but the detector muscles might be weak. I just hope I don't forget how to use the DEUS between now and then

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Pepper. I believe we fly in around noon, have the evening to relax, and then hunting the next morning. Hope the jet lag isn't too bad.

George, haha the treadmill is a great idea. At this point my job is mega physical so I'll be in shape, but the detector muscles might be weak. I just hope I don't forget how to use the DEUS between now and then

That's has been an issue of sitting all winter without detecting, it takes a little bit to tune the ears back up again. For being in shape, well you'll have some soreness by the third day.:)

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very impressive year indeed! That Indian war badge really made my mouth water

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some really cool finds. 2014 was a winter that reminded me of how bad some of our winters can be.
I forget how severe winter can be in some places. Hope you get to detect in England. Thanks for posting.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's always a sad and somber occasion when one's season is over.:crybaby2: Looking at your finds, you had a very good 2015 season. :occasion14: You sure pulled some quality finds. Now's when the research begins for the 2016 season. :hello2:

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some really cool finds. 2014 was a winter that reminded me of how bad some of our winters can be.
I forget how severe winter can be in some places. Hope you get to detect in England. Thanks for posting.

Thanks, yes winter sucks. However with the "super El NiΓ±o" this year it seems winter will be short. A couple years ago the ground was un-diggable from Nov 14th to the very end of April...that was rough!

As for England, I am going only to dig. I had some friends asking if I was going to be able to do some site seeing...the only thing I will see is the dirt and my detector swinging over it haha!

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always a sad and somber occasion when one's season is over.:crybaby2: Looking at your finds, you had a very good 2015 season. :occasion14: You sure pulled some quality finds. Now's when the research begins for the 2016 season. :hello2:

Yes time for research is right. The DEUS has sucked all my old sites dry it seems. I have a few leads on good spots, hopefully they will work out.

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, yes winter sucks. However with the "super El NiΓ±o" this year it seems winter will be short. A couple years ago the ground was un-diggable from Nov 14th to the very end of April...that was rough!

As for England, I am going only to dig. I had some friends asking if I was going to be able to do some site seeing...the only thing I will see is the dirt and my detector swinging over it haha!

And ME!!! Your going to see alot of me...lol

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure is member can add to the "Annual Finds" or not...Jeff created yesterday, so I moved this for you. Great finds by the way!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your finds.... Congrats on a terrific year, and safe travels to England!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had an outstanding year JC. I know England will give you some admirable finds.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions