2016 Spanish, French, British colonial silver year end wrap up. Mostly recent finds.

OP
OP
Aureus

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You my friend are obviously very good at research and finding great sites. The finds are incredible and I'm happy to have another colonial lover on the forum. That's a dream season. A few "once in a lifetime" type finds for you. Hope 2017 gives up a few stunners

OP
OP
Aureus

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You my friend are obviously very good at research and finding great sites. The finds are incredible and I'm happy to have another colonial lover on the forum. That's a dream season. A few "once in a lifetime" type finds for you. Hope 2017 gives up a few stunners

Thanks a lot man! An amazing year to you too!

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You made some killer silver finds this year, especially the EARLY silver. I would be nice to see your military relics added to this post.

OP
OP
Aureus

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You made some killer silver finds this year, especially the EARLY silver. I would be nice to see your military relics added to this post.

Thank you! I'll make the post with my relics soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread