Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats Jon. Absolutely spectacular finds.

I hardly wait to see what you find in 2017.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I was looking forward to your year-end and it didn't disappoint. That's a hell of a year to look back upon. Outstanding job with the early buttons

OP
OP
Patriot Relics

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2014
Lowcountry, South Carolina / Richmond, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was looking forward to your year-end and it didn't disappoint. That's a hell of a year to look back upon. Outstanding job with the early buttons

Definitely a year for the record books for me, adding a pair of British regimental buttons and a slave tag has set the bar high for 2017. Good luck in the new year Steve

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had some great digs. A lot of great buttons. I pulled a couple of the corps buttons, but not nearly as nice as your. Way to go!

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great year Jon. Having been able to see some of your finds in person just leaves me awestruck! Congrats and thanks so much for the knowledge and experience you've shared with me. Best wishes for another fantastic year!

Lowman

Jan 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible! Keep up the awesome work!!

OP
OP
Patriot Relics

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great year Jon. Having been able to see some of your finds in person just leaves me awestruck! Congrats and thanks so much for the knowledge and experience you've shared with me. Best wishes for another fantastic year!
Hopefully another great year for all lowcountry diggers, I'm sure we'll land on that homesite soon

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hopefully another great year for all lowcountry diggers, I'm sure we'll land on that homesite soon
Because the weather is finally turning more favorable to allow better scouting at the site ironically I have been working on those map overlays during the past few nights! I'd certainly love to get some experience with the new Deus on it!

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simply amazing...an obsession I would say as I am the same way but I can't think of better use of time...Your finds speak for themselves...hard to believe you didn't dig more coppers... but with what you did find, I wouldn't mind that either ...Congrats...can't wait until your 2017 postings

OP
OP
Patriot Relics

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Because the weather is finally turning more favorable to allow better scouting at the site ironically I have been working on those map overlays during the past few nights! I'd certainly love to get some experience with the new Deus on it!

Thanks John, we'll definitely need to link up again soon

OP
OP
Patriot Relics

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Simply amazing...an obsession I would say as I am the same way but I can't think of better use of time...Your finds speak for themselves...hard to believe you didn't dig more coppers... but with what you did find, I wouldn't mind that either ...Congrats...can't wait until your 2017 postings

Thanks Patriot, hard for me to raise the bar for 2017 after Revolutionary War buttons and a slave tag in 2016, but that's why we keep swinging. SC didn't have state coinage, but I never could explain the absence of Los down here

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so jealous of the Rev War sites you get to hunt and those incredible buttons and relics. Rev war stuff is like some mythical creature to me that I can't seem to locate lol. I know how hard you work at itmy friend and your finds show that you are passionate and determined. I hope 2017 is an amazing year for you buddy

OP
OP
Patriot Relics

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am so jealous of the Rev War sites you get to hunt and those incredible buttons and relics. Rev war stuff is like some mythical creature to me that I can't seem to locate lol. I know how hard you work at itmy friend and your finds show that you are passionate and determined. I hope 2017 is an amazing year for you buddy

Thanks Abe, hopefully this will be the year you see a numbered regimental in the plug

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wowzers, love the lifetime finds, yet I feel impelled to detest you

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FYI, not sure where the low country is, but stay off myrtle beach till march!! comprende?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions