First full season wrap up 2017

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You absolutely killed it for a "virtual" green horn learning a new and somewhat technical machine. You found some great sights and the F75 did what it's created to do. Well done mate. You are on your way to recovering some mind blowing finds. Keep researching your area and gaining permissions into those historic and "forgotten" places buddy.:headbang:

OP
OP
HighVDI

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You absolutely killed it for a "virtual" green horn learning a new and somewhat technical machine. You found some great sights and the F75 did what it's created to do. Well done mate. You are on your way to recovering some mind blowing finds. Keep researching your area and gaining permissions into those historic and "forgotten" places buddy.:headbang:

Thanks a lot! I've learned how much work it truly is to have a decent year. Did you do a 2017 post yet? I remember some great finds you put up lately!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a lot! I've learned how much work it truly is to have a decent year. Did you do a 2017 post yet? I remember some great finds you put up lately!

I procrastinate about my procrastinating. I actually have so many "cashes" of treasure around my home I am not sure where all my finds are located? I may just regurgitate some pictures of my better finds for ya'll. It was my best year ever for notching off Bucket List items. Being a member of T-net and following the examples of the better hunters here will indeed up your game. Adios mate.:hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_2017_finds.jpg

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very impressive first full year of hunting. Looks like you have been hunting a variety of places and time periods, but I see the cut Spanish silver and the KG II which are good finds for (I assume) Washington County. Once you get bitten by the 18th century, your done with modern stuff :laughing7:

OP
OP
HighVDI

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a very impressive first full year of hunting. Looks like you have been hunting a variety of places and time periods, but I see the cut Spanish silver and the KG II which are good finds for (I assume) Washington County. Once you get bitten by the 18th century, your done with modern stuff :laughing7:

Steve,

You are spot on. I started with the small yards after getting permissions and kinda got hooked on beeping silver.....then pushed myself to like old farm fields and that ended up giving 3 of my best coins. Really tried to hit a variety of spots to learn each one since they all seem to be unique.

Yeah, I'm smack dab in the middle of wash. Co. It's funny you say that about the older stuff. I find my coil over older ground now more than anything!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very respectable finds, again, location, location, location. Congrats on a great year, GL and best wishes on continued success.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Love looking at year end finds.
Gets the blood pumping
You have a great 2017

Z.Agee

Jun 18, 2017
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Ace 400 and AT Pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds my man!!! And here is to another very fine year of dirt fishin to you and everyone else out there trying to dig up history

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome year I m bored and loving going over all these 2017 finds Awesome post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread