cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As much as I hoped to get out today for one last 2019 search it just didn't happen. Oh well, I did get out a lot more in December than usual here in New England, so I'm grateful for that.

I dumped out my annual bucket and took a picture of the bulk of my finds for the year:

fullsizeoutput_1ac7.jpeg

This photo does not include another several pounds of metal, keepers and otherwise, plus all the clad, wheaties, the rest of the Indians and nickels, a ton of buckles, buttons and bullets, plus my two favorite firsts, a couple of Seated Halfs found in the same hole in the spring. And the bad, four tick bites this season, but part of the price we pay.

Very happy with the year, love this hobby and had a lot of great days out with Secondstar, ACOJoe, Tree Farm, Berkshire Mike, Eric the Red, and several others. Hope you all have a great new year, thanks to TreasureNet for providing such a great forum and hope to post some cool things in 2020.

Steve

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
SWEET PILE O TREASURE! Congratulations on a great year. Only 7 quarters but 6 halves, awesome.

OP
OP
cheffer

cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SWEET PILE O TREASURE! Congratulations on a great year. Only 7 quarters but 6 halves, awesome.

I know, right? I don't know why the quarters are getting harder to find, but not a single Barber quarter this year. Next year!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done. That’s a nice assortment.

That belt plate looks really nice.

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really great results. Spanish, silver thimbles, lots of coppers and a hoard of silvers. Tucking my pants into my socks seemed pretty silly, but it just about fixed the tick issue. Good luck in 2020! Congrats

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done sir, congrats! :occasion14:

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had a great year in 2019! 2020 is going to be about research and equipment tweaks so that we can vacuum all of the left over silver out of the pounded spots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions