AAACK! Packs is a Supporting Vendor!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting offerings.
Welcome AAACK!
A note on materials used to make packs in relation to food/water chemical compatibility /safety could help with dog owners needing a water bowl in a pinch while mobile.

Aug 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting offerings.
Welcome AAACK!
A note on materials used to make packs in relation to food/water chemical compatibility /safety could help with dog owners needing a water bowl in a pinch while mobile.

Hello, yes we're working on a pet pack which would contain a "balloon" which contains water for animals who are traveling with owners. While our pack would hold water for a dog, there is netting which keeps items neatly organized and compact. The netting would interfere with consumption of water directly from the pack. Pet support comes up quite a bit! Thanks, Allen

Aug 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for having us on the site! For those who travel regardless of whether they are treasure hunting or just hunting for some vacation R&R please visit our site for other suggestions and packs. Also, all packs are completely customizable so you get exactly what you want - just drop and add. Finally, we also dispense prescription medications (delivered to 46 states) for those who are really adventurous. Please contact me directly so we may include those in your order. Thanks, Allen www.aaackpacks.com

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where are the photos of the packs? I went to the site, but all I see are gray oblong "packs." I'm not getting it. Do you wear them, carry them? What are they for? :dontknow:

Aug 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are the photos of the packs? I went to the site, but all I see are gray oblong "packs." I'm not getting it. Do you wear them, carry them? What are they for? :dontknow:

Hi Terry, Sorry I'm just getting back to you. I thought when someone posted I'd get a notification email.

These packs are carried but not worn. Can easily fit in a backpack or other bag.

To see all the configurations click below. The smallest pack is the Pod 1 and 5, also call the Small Empty Pack. These pods are needed with any configuration since they provide a top and bottom. You can add pods and make it any size you want. Big, bigger or huge. All the pods zip and unzip together so even if you buy the big one you could make a small one for your needs.
https://www.aaackpacks.com/shop/just-the-packs-ma-am.html

And here is my YT channel with some actual assembly/dissassembly videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWAKx1OlA4-ORF0zNDqy9w

Our idea is to put OTC meds and other items into the pack which people typically forget when traveling. But we know it can be used to carry anything - like lunch.

Thanks for checking out the site and let me know if you have any other questions.

Allen
[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions