Hudson Valley History Detectives Monthly Meeting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Hudson Valley History Detectives! Don’t forget this month’s meeting Wednesday, September 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 6:30pm, at V.E. Macy Park, in Ardsley, NY - https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&cid=16632390436760595998&q=V.+E.+Macy+Park&iwloc=A&gl=US&hl=en Bring your Best Finds for the last month! I will be giving away a Prize to the Club Member that we vote has made the Best Find of the Month! As always, we will have our “Perpetual 50/50” ($42.00 already in the hat for this month!), and we will discuss doing Battle Hill, and our upcoming Fall Field Hunts! Call me at 914-589-3985 with any questions! I’ll bring a “Box-O-Joe” (Coffee) from Dunkin Doughnuts, cups, milk, sugar and stirrers. Feel free to bring anything you like, and I’ll see you there!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Hudson Valley History Detectives! This month’s meeting is Wednesday, October 17[SUP]th[/SUP], at 6:30pm. We are meeting at Panera Bread, Midway Shopping Center, 915 Central Park Avenue, Scarsdale, NY 10583. The restaurant is just South of Ardsley Road, on Central Avenue.

I want to thank John M. [email protected] for going to the Manager and getting us permission to meet there. Please show your support and thanks to Panera Bread for giving us a nice quiet place to meet this fall and winter, by purchasing a meal, snack, cup of coffee, soft drink - something!

At this meeting we will finalize plans for our Battle Hill excursions in White Plains, and plan a weekend hunt for Saturday and/or Sunday (Oct. 20-21), at Van Cortlandt Park, and/or Orchard Beach, in the Bronx. We will also have our “Perpetual 50/50” drawing (Current balance $36), which was won by George last month – Congratulations!

Remember to bring your best finds from this month, and the winner of our monthly “Best Finds Contest” will get a FREE entry into the Perpetual 50/50 raffle! Last month’s winner was Paul – Congrats!

We have some club decisions to make at this meeting, and we need as many members at the meeting as possible. If You have a favorite LOCAL CHARITY that you think we can help as a club with a Charity Metal Detecting Hunt, be prepared to offer information on the charity, what they do, and where they are based.

See You On Wednesday, October 17[SUP]th[/SUP], at 6:30pm, at Panera Bread! Call me if you have any questions - Terry 914-589-3985

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread