Gregmid40

Gregmid40

Mar 20, 2013
Advance, NC.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter VLF/TR 840, Tesoro Tejon, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, Fisher 1225,1260,1265,1266,1270X, Garrett Freedom Ace CDC, MP Series MP5 Pro, Garrett Coin Hunter TR Disc. (1978), Mikron NRG-110, De
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. I'm looking for a dedicated and serious metal-detecting partner in their mid 40's or older in the Advance, North Carolina area or in Forsyth, Davidson or Yadkin County. Have several vintage metal detectors; Bounty Hunter I(1973)(BFO), Garrett's Money Hunter(1975+/-)(TR non-discriminator), and my mainstay, a Fisher 1260X(1990) with dual disc. with the 12" search-coil. All of these aforementioned would be some of my top picks of what I personally use. Would be willing to loan extra detector for our coin hunting venture if need be; A Brinkmann Sensor 4000 (1976) I own which has surprisingly great depth. Also, a willingness to do some dedicated 50/50 research and/or field work into finding the old home and/or abandoned home-sites would be (much) appreciated. Please give me a call if interested and would appreciate some company like I do. I can be reached @ 336-940-2147 anytime at around 2:30 P.M. or after and on any day of the week but preferably when the sun's out and either hot or cold. Doesn't matter the temperature. Also, If answering machine picks up, (please) don't be discouraged. Simply leave your name and phone# with a brief message and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP. Or e-mail me at [email protected]. Much appreciated seeing as I do not like to coin-hunt alone. It's much more appreciated when the thrill of the hunt/finds can be shared. Just don't get carried away about it like the 'Diggers' do on the NGC Channel, LOL. I also hunt and dig for antique bottles and other items in old house and/or town dumps. So give me a shout out if interested. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread