WV, VA, MD Metal Detecting Club H.A.R.P.S.

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We just started a club "Historic Artifact Recovery and Preservation Society" out of Martinsburg, WV for the WV, MD, VA area.

We're just getting off the ground and we're still organizing the club and getting established. It's great to be able to get together and pool resources and share knowledge.There was a real need for a club in this area and the response has been great. Our ranks are expandingand we've already gained access to some great historic properties and we are having our first organized hunt this weekend (Saturday April 5, 2014). Our goal is to promote our club and hobby through an active membership having a positive impact on our communities. We already have serveral members but there is room for more!
If your'e interested feel free to PM me or contact us through the FB page. Hope to hear from you.
-Gary

OP
OP
GreenHat

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tomorrow's our second Club Hunt. Looking forward to meeting the new members.

OP
OP
GreenHat

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would love to join you guys, but I'm at the other end of the state...Huntington. Alas.

Well... it would show some dedication if you moved. HA! If you ever make it over this way.. let us know and we'll take you on a hunt. Until then LIKE our page, stay in touch, and we'd love to see you post your finds on our page. Hell, if you can get some other people to join you can open up a HARPS chapter out your way.

Tenglebright

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought my husband and I metal detectors for his birthday. He is a fanatic about history and we would love to be part of your group. How would we join?

OP
OP
GreenHat

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought my husband and I metal detectors for his birthday. He is a fanatic about history and we would love to be part of your group. How would we join?
Just look us up on FB, go through all the old posts to see what we're about and if you like what you see LIKE the page. Stay posted for events. We keep things simple and easy and we'd love to have ya'll! It's great to have a couple and another female member. Thanks for checking us out and look forward to meeting you both.

tgouchenouer

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2016
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am interested in joining this club. What do I need to do to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Toby Gouchenouer

cgdigger

Feb 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just arrived in Martinsburg area and looking to do some digging. I'm Andy, and can be reached at (401) 871-7482

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread