Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well..if you go to the parks in Cullman, get there before 7 AM. :-X :D Seems someone is a early bird! :D

Just find a nice old farm and get permission! :thumbsup: No telling what you'll find. Lots of CW activity in Cullman county.

Welcome to Tnet!

Nana :)

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Welcome DixieHunter145, Chefman here in Hanceville. Drop a note sometime maybe we can find someplace Nana40 hasen't already scoured. :wink: :wink:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chefman said:
Welcome DixieHunter145, Chefman here in Hanceville. Drop a note sometime maybe we can find someplace Nana40 hasen't already scoured. :wink: :wink:

:tongue3:

I think we need to have a group hunt!! :thumbsup:

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Yeah I think we need to get together too!!!!! Me and Nana have been trying to for a couple years now.....lol I think she's trying to horde up all the spots lol. :'( I've got a spot that i found about 5 years ago on a 1956 map that shows "ruins" and last night I finally figured out what road leads to the access, now I just have to hope the house located at the entrance to the old road that leads to it will let me in there. Doubtful though...........nobody will let anybody do anything these days hardly..... :( Yall dont forget me when yall get together!!

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Hey Guys/Gals I will be in Cullman Sat. morn. The family and I usually eat at Jacks(near the go-karts) nearly every Sat. about 8-8:30. If you can drop by and say hello please do. Maybe we can start planning a hunt that all or most of us can enjoy. You will know me by my avatar(minus the white jacket). :wink:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH shoot, Chef! :-\ I can't make it this Saturday. Hopefully next Saturday though! :thumbsup: Ya'll DO get together and come up with a site for us to hunt! 8) I'd love to meet you all! :) AND NOOOOO, Kev! I haven't hunted Cullman in a while now! :D

Keep this thread going! Maybe we can come up with something! Gary in FL (Alabama) says he's up for doing some research if needed. 8)

Nana :)

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Chef, if I remember, I'll "swing" by the the son. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I would come by but I'll be sitting on Smith lake at daylight sat. morning hopefully gettin some of them 20 and 30 lb stripe!!! The crappie are going insane too from what I hear. Maybe after this weekend or the next I'll be free to go. Just depends on the fishes appetite lol Nana, I don't know if we're ever gonna get together!!! we're approaching 2 years of talking about it since I got my detector. :tongue3:

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Kevenater, I understand; your talking to a frustated fisherman. Go for the record!

TimC be looking for you.

NaNa, I understand. My family and I go there regularly every Saturday. I'll be looking to see you when you can.

Anybody else , "Come on down".

Lucid_Lunatic

Greenie
Nov 7, 2008
Holly Pond
Detector(s) used
Nose
Hey Keven, aren't you on Alabamariverfishing.com and CaveChat?

I'm blacklabel over at those.

By the way, I'm from Cullman. I do more bottle hunting and bluff digs for arrowheads.

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chefman and I met at Jacks this morning and talked for quite some time about pretty much everything and had a really enjoyable time this morning over coffee. Remember come on up to the lake anytime and we will see what we can find or anyplace else to hunt.

Tim :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey Lucid, yeah i'm on cavechat but not sure about the other. We need to go arrowhead hunting sometime. I used to go alot but now it's hard to get access to anywhere to go. I miss it big time!!!!! I'm bout to get back into caving too here pretty soon.

Hey Lucid, now I remember you! lol I just went to cavechat and saw the post i replied to bout Anvil cave, how was the trip? did you figure out which intrance to use? I wish I had went, the fishing on smith lake SUXXXX didn't get a single bite allllllll day. Back to Guntersville for me! Keep in touch.

Lucid_Lunatic

Greenie
Nov 7, 2008
Holly Pond
Detector(s) used
Nose
Kevenater said:
Hey Lucid, yeah i'm on cavechat but not sure about the other. We need to go arrowhead hunting sometime. I used to go alot but now it's hard to get access to anywhere to go. I miss it big time!!!!! I'm bout to get back into caving too here pretty soon.

Hey Lucid, now I remember you! lol I just went to cavechat and saw the post i replied to bout Anvil cave, how was the trip? did you figure out which intrance to use? I wish I had went, the fishing on smith lake SUXXXX didn't get a single bite allllllll day. Back to Guntersville for me! Keep in touch.

I never made it to Anvil. Couldn't get everyone else on schedule and I never got any good info on which entrance to use. I seldom go to Cavechat anymore, in fact that was the first time I had posted in forever. I never get any answers I'm looking for at that place anyways.

I used to fish Guntersville some, since it's just up the road to Beach Creek from the house, but have found I like the action on a couple of smaller lakes better. I fish Ingram, here in Cullman alot. I also fish Pine Lake in Arab and Osborn Lake in Blount Co. Both of those are private 120 acre lakes. Small lakes, but killer trophy fish. I fish Ingram because it's got some great Largemouth and Spots, and it seems they are always on. I rack up on bluegill, shellcracker, crappie and catfish in Ingram also.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimC (AL) said:
Chefman and I met at Jacks this morning and talked for quite some time about pretty much everything and had a really enjoyable time this morning over coffee. Remember come on up to the lake anytime and we will see what we can find or anyplace else to hunt.

Tim :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Sounds like fun! Let me know if you all meet up again! :)

I think maybe we've lost Dixie. :tongue3: You still here Dixie? :icon_scratch:

Nana

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Hello, DixieHunter are you still in here?.... Nana, is Diggerbug still around?....... :coffee2: at Jacks Sat. morn. 0800, probably going to be too cold to go out anyway,....... yea I'm gettin' lazy. Had a great time talking with Tim last Sat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread