New To Alabama

rtlaboot

Nov 6, 2008
My name is Roy and I have retired and moved to Alabama from Louisiana. I've very interested in the hobby of MD but I'd like to meet people in my area ( Dothan, Alabama)or talk to people close by to learn more about where to go and the best equipment and where to buy it. This forum seemed to be a great place to start.
I have read a lot here and ya'll seem sincere in what you do. I am looking forward to meeting folks and learning a lot more about MD. You can email me at [email protected]

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Welcome to the forum Roy, you've come to the right place for info and encouragement. I'm at the north end of the state so we'll probably never meet but I'll be looking for your postings. HH...happy hunting.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Alabama and Tnet, Roy! :) I'm in North Alabama too. :P Fifteen minutes from Chefman...:D

Hopefully someone will chime in from your area. :thumbsup:

Nana :)

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Roy, welcome to Bama. I used to live in lower LA while working for Kmart. I lived in Baton Rouge, Eunice, New Iberia and Lafayette.
I have just signed up for the Florida hunt at Vortex Springs down in your neck of the woods, it's on Jan.30,31 and Feb. 1. Hope to see you there.
I live about 15 minutes north of Chefman and that would put Nana about 30 min south of me.

Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread