Yetiman 7

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2015
Madison, Al
Detector(s) used
Whites quantum 2, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to the Madison, Al area about 5 months ago. I love to metal detect and would like to begin detecting here as well. I do not know any good spots here and I really don't like to go detecting by myself anymore (bad experience). If anyone knows anybody that would like a partner just give me a shout.

jaymanj

Mar 5, 2015
Huntsville, AL
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, XP Deus, XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to the Madison, Al area about 5 months ago. I love to metal detect and would like to begin detecting here as well. I do not know any good spots here and I really don't like to go detecting by myself anymore (bad experience). If anyone knows anybody that would like a partner just give me a shout.

I am moving to Huntsville this month. PM me sometime and maybe we can go hunting.

Dixie Girl

Oct 8, 2016
Madison County, AL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Madison County resident here... My husband and I are just starting out in metal detecting, and we'd love to find some locals to go hunting with!

Yetiman 7

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2015
Madison, Al
Detector(s) used
Whites quantum 2, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in harvest and im trying to find places to go. I have two places that im waiting to hear a response from right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dixie Girl

Oct 8, 2016
Madison County, AL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My husband and I went hunting yesterday in the creek beds running along the "rail-to-trail" Richard Martin Trail | Alabama Trails | TrailLink.com. We found three super-cool iron relics which we plan to restore and preserve. It was our first time out MDing (like, EVER), so we were semi-prepared for the digging part. We missed a lot of the high-conductivity-but-buried-deep (6"-8") items. We tried to dig up a few of those items, but we couldn't find anything. (We need a pinpointer for sure.) Still, it was a blast! Be prepared to deal with clay starting around 2-4" and rocks throughout.

Hopefully this was helpful. If anyone wants to go hunting some weekend, my husband and I would be delighted!

Cheers,
Linda (and Brian) Swan

larrylwill

Jul 6, 2008
North East Alabama, Section
Detector(s) used
Own: Fisher F75 LTD, Whites Coinmaster GT, Technetics Delta 4000, Whites Eagle Sl, Garrett GTA 1000, Whites PI underwater, Whites Surf Master, Garrett Master Hunter w/ 2 box.
I started detecting in th
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In near Scottsboro also looking for somebody to kick start me again. I have been hunting since the early 70's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions