Anyone in the huntsville, alabama area

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Hello xplrer,just registered on this site and it looks very interesting. I am getting back into MD'ing and would like to explore along with you and any bud's. I live in Hanceville, AL and will be getting my new unit,Ace 250 I hope, when the refund gets back. Looking forward! ;D

morgan70

Oct 22, 2005
N.Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70
Athens here. Always ready to go. Also looking to hunt around Bedford cnty. Tn.
C.

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey xplrer and others, I'm between Cullman and Hartselle. I'm too busy to go right now but when summer gets cranked up a little more I'll be ready. Gotta finish remodeling the house.......... I'm also a caver xplrer, recognized the nss sticker of course lol. Maybe we can hook up on a caving trip sometime also when I get things caught up. Later

bluecat

Feb 21, 2007
Does anyone know the laws when it comes to artifact collecting in AL. I know that you can't collect on federal land. how about along the river?? I looked around the internet and think that it may be a class 3 felony to pick up an artifact here.

baleedit

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2007
Gadsden here. I'm getting spun back up on MD'ing again, now that I'm retired from the military. Cave exploring plus MD'ing sounds like it would be something to try, especially if we could find a possible mining area maybe.

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
So has anybody hooked up and went detecting together? I haven't detected much really since I got my detector, just been too busy and not as fun by myself. If somebody has somewhere to go let me know and maybe we can plan a trip sometime. Also up for caving if anybody is into that.

Nancyvreuls

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my first metal detector, a Garrett AT Pro. I wish we had a group in Huntsville. I am interested in hunting also. I live in the Jones Valley area.

Nancyvreuls

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work on the Arsenal, and live in the Jones Valley area. We're you able to get a group together? Thanks!

Nancyvreuls

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interested in going on a treasure hunt. Would like to hunt the land in jones Valley before the development is built! Any ideas?

D

DeepThought

wouldn't it be great if we could hunt the arsenal? Every day I see new places..

D

DeepThought

Huntsville, here. I'm a few months into the hobby. Is there a local club to listen to lessons learned, speak shop talk, etc?

DixieLandMan

Sep 18, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202, White's MXT, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunstville area here too. Been Mding since the 1970's but regularly for the last 3 years and new to the site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread