GYirga

Mar 11, 2006

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
other than the stare park shelby area I don't think there is any areas off limits. A ot of construction going on as they build more hotels and the areas are fenced. Other than that free range. I might warm you if you have kids and decided to go to johnson beach by perdido it is a nude area.

OP
OP
GYirga

GYirga

Mar 11, 2006
Thanks for the info. I did not realize there was a nude beach in the area.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
yeap always wanted to swing my detector there figured all those clothes coming off something had to fall but never have. Pcola Beach gives me enough sand to cover

MichaelB

Aug 13, 2005
Mobile Bay, Alabama
Johnson Beach is an unofficial Nude beach WAY WAY down the beach. You have to park your car and walk a long way. You are fine from Ranger station to where the road terminates.

Fort Morgan Road is not as crowded as the Gulf road but you have to go down to the Beach Club which is about 12 miles down the road.

The Phoenix 9 and 10 are good places. The 10 is next to Flora Bama if you are into the local beer joint thing.

You can detect on all the public beaches until you get to Fort Morgan. It is not allowed and they patrol and prosecute. Stop at the Fresh Market Seafood shop at County Road 10 and Hwy 59 for the best fresh shrimp and shrimp chowder. They will steam them for you on the spot.

I hope this helped.

MichaelB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread