dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Accepted best offers on two items. I need to sell about twenty more to keep my top rated seller status by November. I should be able to do that.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I ended September with a measly 12 sales. Not even worth leaving the store open. Does anyone switch back and forth often? I did start October off right though, with a sale this morning.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well you still beat me! Lol

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
Listed 3 yesterday, for a total of 24 currently active. My goal is to at least have 50 items up constantly through December. My wife certainly know I have at least that much stuff taking up space in the house!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 20 today, going for 20/day this next week. but I will have a lot to do this Saturday and Tuesday so that might not happen but that's the goal. Wanted 400 up but been kinda lazy. Actually I get sick of it. Lol

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I listed 10 today, so that's a step in the right direction. I'm trying to stay at 50 right now, and then hopefully this summer get back up to 150 active at least. :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Listed 20 today, going for 20/day this next week. but I will have a lot to do this Saturday and Tuesday so that might not happen but that's the goal. Wanted 400 up but been kinda lazy. Actually I get sick of it. Lol

No matter what we do for work I think we all get sick of it at times!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I listed 10 today, so that's a step in the right direction. I'm trying to stay at 50 right now, and then hopefully this summer get back up to 150 active at least. :thumbsup:

That's a great goal to have. Seems no matter what I do I can't seem to find the time to get my listings up. At least I'm up to twenty active listings right now and one with a bid. Small dollar stuff but I need to get my count up!

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Listed 4 yesterday. Planned to do several more but there was a sale I went to when it first opened....& then back again after I took the first haul home. Made a lot of good buys including a pair of Hee Haw overalls with a matching hat.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured I'd check in. I have really been slacking on my listings for at least the last 2 months. I only sold 6 items last month and 8 the month before that. Most of these were old BIN listings. I just really haven't been in a listing mood to be honest. The last few weeks my regular job has kind of interfered, but I had no excuse before that other than pure laziness and procrastination. I think this may be my last job before the holidays, so hopefully I will be able to get some listings going in a few more weeks after this job gets completed, so I don't miss the holiday season altogether.

This hasn't stopped me from buying though. I never get tired of that! lol

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Woke up to 3 sales this morning. Two of those were items that had been listed for quite a while. Seems like whenever I list new stuff the older stuff sells. I think new listing activity might push all listings higher in the search results.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I have two listings with bids ending today. One is a comic book that was free and is at $20.00 right now.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good point trdhrdr007. I have noticed old stuff selling whenever I list new. What kind of comic book DieselRam? Has anyone heard from Justin?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Good point trdhrdr007. I have noticed old stuff selling whenever I list new. What kind of comic book DieselRam? Has anyone heard from Justin?

I haven't heard from Justin at all. I hope he's doing ok. It was Batman Adventures Mad Love. Pretty good return on a free item!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good return for sure. He is probably selling so much he can't get on here.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked his ebay page, and it looks like he is selling about 10 a day from a quick look. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread