JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, been away for a bit!
In the last few weeks I have sold 130 items and currently have around 380 active listings. I started full time at a low of around 120 items for sale.
Some days I only sell 4-6 items, others over 10. I have 19 items to pack up from today and yesterday and another 3 have bids

Ive been doing mosty listings from my phone and with the exception of printing labels I hadn't really been to any forums/sites on my computer.

I hope to have 450-500 listings by the end of this coming week, net of any sales I get.

All is well so far!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Guys, been away for a bit!
In the last few weeks I have sold 130 items and currently have around 380 active listings. I started full time at a low of around 120 items for sale.
Some days I only sell 4-6 items, others over 10. I have 19 items to pack up from today and yesterday and another 3 have bids

Ive been doing mosty listings from my phone and with the exception of printing labels I hadn't really been to any forums/sites on my computer.

I hope to have 450-500 listings by the end of this coming week, net of any sales I get.

All is well so far!

Well done Justin!!! Keep us posted and the cash flowing!!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Sold two small dollar items today. One listing going live tonight.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ok ended up listings five on eBay and one lot of dog figurines (40 pieces) on craigslist. I feel exhausted! Lol!

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I've got 7 packed up & ready to go to the post office from Sunday sales. Heading out in a few minutes to hit an estate sale. Hopefully will get some listings done this afternoon.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I haven't sold anything in a while. Is anyone else really slow?

Slow because I'm slow listing. I sold two this weekend. Low dollar items but I'll take the sales! I spent more on eBay this weekend than I sold though!

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine is slow and my lots are not moving. One has a bid of a dollar and the other two or three dollars. I'm so not motivated to list when the stuff just sits there.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Mine is slow and my lots are not moving. One has a bid of a dollar and the other two or three dollars. I'm so not motivated to list when the stuff just sits there.

I find this happens to me as well. Even when stuff moves quickly I find myself over occupied with everything else I am doing that I tend to slack off listing as this eBay thing is just a game to me. But I often think of just going full time on eBay though.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold one this morning, also a small sale. It needs to pick up. I hate it when it's slow. I'm running right around 50 listings, so I should be having some sales.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I sold one this morning, also a small sale. It needs to pick up. I hate it when it's slow. I'm running right around 50 listings, so I should be having some sales.

I'll check out your listings later this morning. They have to be more interesting than what I currently have listed!

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoo hoo. Complain on TN and make some sales. So I'm complaining some more. WAAAA. Now I gotta go take pictures and list so I can get back to over 100. <grin>

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Bass master, how have you done selling the scrap power adapters? Worth doing?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Whoo hoo. Complain on TN and make some sales. So I'm complaining some more. WAAAA. Now I gotta go take pictures and list so I can get back to over 100. <grin>

Heck I'll try this! I wish I could get some sales! Boo hoo! Just ten more sales and I could afford to feed my dog! Lol! Let's see if that helps move my slow movers!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too good DieselRam. I sold one lot of that kind of stuff when scrap was high. Maybe if the price will go back up it will sell.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may be on to something. :laughing7:

I've got to sell more than this or I am going to close my store and go back to basic.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey now. As a charter member....I believe I can link to my sales. Lets see. I have not listed in months. I realized the value of the dash parts...and etc.... Of trucks. My friend owns a junk yard, so I'm in the game!
And garage sale finds.:headbang:

u100r | eBay

Last edited:

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you are definitely in the game if you have access to a lot of dash parts.

I on the other hand am not. I am seriously going to have to drop my store and go back to basic if it doesn't pick up. :sadsmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread