Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Came into possession of some ladies pants NWT. I had a couple of pairs of size 1. Listed on eBay and had a few questions that were all from men. Didn't get my attention until one guy wanted a close up picture of the front zipper area!!!!!!! Five pairs and four won by men. The zipper guy won and he had an eBay name that was quite revealing. :dontknow:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Now that's something I never would have expected...

sent from a potato...

Grundestoun

Dec 16, 2010
Idaho
Detector(s) used
coinmaster 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lady that I know who sells a lot of vintage lingerie on ebay to men. That's another one that makes you wonder.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I guess men who love to wear women's clothing could buy this way to be discrete...

sent from a potato...

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
I recently had 8 medium luxury leather purses for sale. One sold to a gentleman in Chicago who gave a quick feedback of "I am very happy what I am pay for.I love it!!!!!!++Thank!!! xoxo bruce".

Alrighty then...

mountainman27.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I recently had 8 medium luxury leather purses for sale. One sold to a gentleman in Chicago who gave a quick feedback of "I am very happy what I am pay for.I love it!!!!!!++Thank!!! xoxo bruce".

Alrighty then...

View attachment 971396

Lol!! One of the lines I like to throw around is "drop your purse and don't worry about the Revlon" usually said when one of the guys at work is struggling with lifting something.

sent from a potato...

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Something else really weird, look at used socks. Shoes too. I guess some people get their kicks from other people's stinking shoes and socks????

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a lady that I know who sells a lot of vintage lingerie on ebay to men. That's another one that makes you wonder.

You know... Some of you guys need to get in touch with your feminine side... Sometimes we buy that stuff for the ladies...... remember 5% of the guys are getting the "attention" from 95% of the gals..... Do I have to teach you guys everything?

By the way, how did you "come into possession of some ladies pants" in the first place?, Hmmmmmmmmmm..............

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife wears size 0 and 1 so don't see why men buying would be such big deal. I have bought my wife a lot of clothes including lingerie. I have no problem walking into lingerie department by myself and buying......

Heck years ago before I got married 1st time I use to do it just to meet girls.... sales girls there were usually beautiful...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, some people buy off of ebay using their significant others account, so a name male or female, means nothing.

Now with that being said what was his "revealing" ebay name? lol :laughing7:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they have enough money I'd even model it for them. Well no, I'd hire someone. :laughing7:

OP
OP
NJcigarman

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
You know... Some of you guys need to get in touch with your feminine side... Sometimes we buy that stuff for the ladies...... remember 5% of the guys are getting the "attention" from 95% of the gals..... Do I have to teach you guys everything?

By the way, how did you "come into possession of some ladies pants" in the first place?, Hmmmmmmmmmm..............
They fell off a truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was selling X and XX Large ladies clothes. Got some nice (men)folk paid nice, for nice outfits.
Hhhmmm, you say they buy lingerie, too?
Hey, as long as the money is green....... to each his own.

Oh, and as a last note, youtube David Allen Coe Anita Bryant.
nuf said

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something else really weird, look at used socks. Shoes too. I guess some people get their kicks from other people's stinking shoes and socks????

There can be some serious money in shoes, if you find a lightly used pair of brand name shoes you can make some serious money. There's a thrift store that I go to where all shoes are $3 a pair, and I've sold pairs for $60-$100 used. It's nothing to scoff at. Sold some brooks brothers loafers for $80, some camo timberland pro boots for $120, the list goes on. Socks does seem weird, although you could probably get some good money out of lightly used smartwools. Heck, I'd probably buy them to avoid paying $20 a pair.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
There can be some serious money in shoes, if you find a lightly used pair of brand name shoes you can make some serious money. There's a thrift store that I go to where all shoes are $3 a pair, and I've sold pairs for $60-$100 used. It's nothing to scoff at. Sold some brooks brothers loafers for $80, some camo timberland pro boots for $120, the list goes on. Socks does seem weird, although you could probably get some good money out of lightly used smartwools. Heck, I'd probably buy them to avoid paying $20 a pair.
I have seen used shoes on eBay. Even used flip flops. I could never wear someone else's shoes though.

sent from a potato...

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia

I know, but what I'm talking about are sweaty gym socks and shoes. They show pictures of them wearing them, talk about how much they have sweat in them, and show how dirty they are, then they sell for much more than new shoes or socks would have. Like this: Pre Owned Used Gold Toe Ribbed Low Cut Gym Athletic Socks | eBay

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, but what I'm talking about are sweaty gym socks and shoes. They show pictures of them wearing them, talk about how much they have sweat in them, and show how dirty they are, then they sell for much more than new shoes or socks would have. Like this: Pre Owned Used Gold Toe Ribbed Low Cut Gym Athletic Socks | eBay
Ok, even with the, to each his own, don't force it on me, thing......
I just find that really strange!

And, I think of the Mr.'s socks, after a hard days work......... Hhhhmmmmm :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread