Got my selling limits up

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If you're selling a lot in the coins and paper money category I'd recommend getting the store.

icyheart

Mar 8, 2014
Alabama
Detector(s) used
lol el cheapo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will you let me know how to get the free 100-150 listings please

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think that's how it works, I'm up to 400 a month and I still only get 50. I think the 100 or 150 happen if you subscribe to an ebay store.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be ready for your tax form from paypal, sell a lot and you gotta report it!!

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay does not budge on 50 free. So I am going to start to pay for listing. It is sorta like interest expense on your listings for items that take a while to sell. I did learn that the shorter the time of the auction the higher you are in search results and the more pictures you have puts you higher in a search. Good to know. Now that I pay to list I am going to have to start thinking of higher prices and being more selective of what I buy so it has high profit or sells faster than 30 days. I think I am going to do all BINs now.

icyheart

Mar 8, 2014
Alabama
Detector(s) used
lol el cheapo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That stinks......on both listings and pay pal

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about the rest of you but I get messages from ebay all the time ( at least once a month) for free listings from such and such date till whenever, usually a few days later. If you really don't want to pay for listings then I would recommend making your listings up with a scheduled start time and date 3 weeks in advance, which is the maximum you can schedule a listing in advance. Then when you get a message for free listings you can then take advantage and list everything then for free. You may have to reschedule your listings if you don't get any free listings messages in that 3 weeks but you will eventually get that free listings message. If nothing else you will have your listings ready to go for whenever you want to list them. Did any of that make sense to you all? I know I have a hard time explaining things clearly sometimes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread