All Treasure Hunting

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THis guy is horrible... I tried blocking him also but could not figure it out. There should be some sort of alert that goes to ebay when someone is consistently leaving bad feedback. They should know the odds are against getting that many defective or not as described items by one person. There should be a limit or something on how many bad or neutral feedbacks someone can leave in a given time period. This would be information that is hidden from the seller in order to keep everyone honest.

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Joe777Cool, he has been blocked. Next I want to block the guy who just opened a case against me but I have to wait until it ends now or I can't see any messages he may send. I don't get people who open a case and then just quit communicating when you make it clear that you will rectify the situation for them if they will just state what they want. He does not answer me and will prob. leave a bad feedback right at the 29th day

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Go through ebay's existing process for dealing with this kind of stuff.

If you want to represent yourself as a professional business man, then leave it at that, don't let your emotions get involved, and move on.

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I blocked that turd. I do sell old cassette players from time to time and I do look for ghetto blasters. No success at finding a working good one though.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can blocked people still see your items for sale? I block the people who return an item and are nasty about it. (I have a no questions asked return policy. No need to tell me my stuff is crap. I'll let you return it anyway.) I blocked the guy as well. maybe if a lot of people block him, Ebay will figure it out?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still studying! But, I did join, and I've made one purchase. I'd say it will be a bit before I become a seller - lot's of studying to do!

OP
OP
W

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still studying! But, I did join, and I've made one purchase. I'd say it will be a bit before I become a seller - lot's of studying to do!
Don't let this or any other rant about ebay discourage you from getting into it. This is the worst of the worst type of person that just happened to buy one of my items and many other sellers items. A type of thievery with no consequence.

If you got some stuff to sell, put an item or two up to start. We'll be happy to help you with anything.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will do fine!
Once you learn the basics...you have got it made!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread