EBay collections?

Ursus

Apr 3, 2009
Ohio
Did you not pay your bill this month? If your payment method on record was returned or denied, or if you changed it during a billing cycle, they will contact you.

Is that what you are referring to?

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
I think OP is talking about the thing on ebay home page, you can post pictures of what you like to buy and sell or something like that

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cojones

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay's been pushing the social media route for the last year. Notice how you can comment on the pictures. Before it used to be "Saved Sellers" now it's "Sellers you follow". Pretty pathetic, if ebay would have stuck to their roots they would be booming and with less of a hassle, but they have become quite greedy. I don't think the second hand/rare/vintage market on ebay is going to be around after this decade is over, all that you will find on ebay is the same manufactured crap you could get anywhere else.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So it's just basically something "fun" you can do. You don't make any money off of it or anything?

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
So it's just basically something "fun" you can do. You don't make any money off of it or anything?

I just think it is ebay wanting to know what interests you so they can pop up listings all over your screen specifically targeted to you.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, that would make sense. It makes it hard to shop for a gift though when someone else uses the computer.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay's been pushing the social media route for the last year. Notice how you can comment on the pictures. Before it used to be "Saved Sellers" now it's "Sellers you follow". Pretty pathetic, if ebay would have stuck to their roots they would be booming and with less of a hassle, but they have become quite greedy. I don't think the second hand/rare/vintage market on ebay is going to be around after this decade is over, all that you will find on ebay is the same manufactured crap you could get anywhere else.
I just hope/wish someone finally gives these pigs some serious competition. I'm tired of the changes these aholes are constantly doing. I guess they've never heard the expression "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." They've gotten way too big for their britches and forgot where they came from.

I just think it is ebay wanting to know what interests you so they can pop up listings all over your screen specifically targeted to you.
Exactly!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread