Thanks again ebay.

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
So I am welcomed to a new case opened against me this morning from a lady that bought a waffle maker from me over a month ago. She was nice enough to say in her message she doesn't want a refund but just wanted to let me know the product was not working right. So now I get to spend some time on the phone getting a defect removed because the lady just wanted to send me a message but didn't know to select "other". Thanks for your confusing interface ebay.

Also I think the problem is the lady is not applying a cooking spray to the plates and the batter is sticking to the plate pulling it off.

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How grateful you are for all the money you've made selling things there. I'm sure they are estatic with the issues also.

OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
How grateful you are for all the money you've made selling things there. I'm sure they are estatic with the issues also.

They purposely keep the interface confusing so people open cases so sellers get defects and lose their 20% discount, or did you miss that thread? They want to take away our 20% discount but want to do it in such a way that it makes it look like we are bad sellers.

Why play silly games? Why not just come out and take it away?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what are you trying to say exactly? Because your reply doesn't even make sense to me. Please decipher.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread