eBay Store?

Fushek

Aug 21, 2013
North East Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
How many of you have an eBay store. I've been considering upgrading to one and dropping my Auctiva subscription. I've always been light on the number of items that I put up, but recently I've found myself with a HUGE inventory.

If you have a store, is it working well for you? How many people have used/still use Auctiva?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way I would open a store is if I had at least 30-40 hours a week to dedicate to selling on eBay exclusively. I figure that is the amount of time I would need to make it worthwhile to me. I don't use Auctiva, I tried it years ago for free. I use "use.com", it's free, you don't have to sign up if you don't want to, and works fine for me.

mjlalt

Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on what you sell and how much you sell

I sell a lot of electronics/computer items and the FVF is reduced to 4% in that category. So its well worth it for me

Use the calculator to help figure out if it makes sense for you
Fee Illustrator

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i sell on ebay 15-20 hours a month and in the category I sell the most in, coins, I find it well worth it with fvf's reduced from 10 to 6%. I've saved alot of money.

OP
OP
F

Fushek

Aug 21, 2013
North East Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I started using Auctiva years ago when eBay charged extra for scheduled listings which, as I create my auctions at weird times, was an absolute must. I doI like a few of the features of Auctiva:

1) The ability to mass re-list items - I can search unsold auctions, select the ones that I want and schedule a time for the re-listing.
2) I can upload all my pictures at the same time and then just select them when I create the listing.
3) I can create a listing and just save it (NOT post it to eBay). This is great for when eBay announces that you can list 10 million items for free ... you already have them saved and ready to go.
4) It also has some templates that are nice to create if you sell things that are similar ...
5) Great history ... I can find stuff that I listed from 2009!

Those are a few of the things that I like.

petecnc

Dec 17, 2004
wilmington nc
Detector(s) used
used to own a whites dfx. i dont currently own a machine. cant wait to save up for a new machine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i never have the steady inventory to justify a store. op, you say you found your self with a huge inventory. is this a one time deal, or are you going to always have this huge inventory?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread